This discussion may contain spoilers!
I think we still do not have enough information to find out who murdered the women. But what about a few of the other unanswered questions?
- What was the fight between faith and woody really about?
- How, when and why did toad get the donkeyskin? And if the living donkey could make gold from nothing, might the donkeyskin have some powers as well?
- Why do not only the prostitues wearing the ribbons but even the magic mirror seem to be bound by the "my lips are sealed" spell?
- What did faith steal from the tweedles´s employer? If she stole something, where is it now?
- Why is beauty so afraid of beast finding out about her job, if she´s simply working as a hotel manager? Why does she stay in the hotel room during your examination and congratulate you on all your much too obvious conclusions?
- Why was Ichabod surprised that the glamour-snow was a troll? Who did he expect and, if he expeceted another girl, did the girls simply switch customers without telling anyone or was someone in on that exchange?
- Why does the little mermaid aid you so readily, even if you´re unable to pay and even if you did nothing to aid her at georgie´s? This seems especially suspicious if you remember that her aid leads you straight to the scene that´s probably been staged to imply crane as the murderer?
- Why was the dead girl killed while reenacting snow´s near-death but NOT wearing the clothes for that scene - and yet still wearing snow´s clothes? And if snow´s death from the fairy-tale-book was reenacted, why did the prostitue have to use snow´s real-life-perfume?
- Why were the heads placed in that specific location?