122 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • all that is known is that The King of Town could've already put the tax on before the episode, he just finally got over Strong Bad's abuse and gave him the tax
  • Quote from HR Wiki:
    The King of Town becomes tyranical and institutes an email tax, but Strong Bad is unable to pay so he is placed under house arrest with an exploding collar strapped around his neck. The other citizens of Free Country, USA also rebel against this tax, and it's up to Strong Badia to bring these countries together and end this email tyranny.
    For those who don't know what 'tyranical' means, it means cruel, harsh, things like that. So it dosen't effect only effect Strong Bad, it effects everybody, everybody! So yeah, that's pretty harsh.
  • This is going to be a very epic episode.
  • yeah it is, but by then I'll be in school :( aww well, I'll make time since I pre-ordered the whole series :D
  • You know what would be hilarious? An execution.Homsar, perhaps? That would be full of win. He'd somehow like escape using his hat. Or they'd chop off his hat.
  • someguyfromazoo;82863 said:
    You know what would be hilarious? An execution.Homsar, perhaps? That would be full of win. He'd somehow like escape using his hat. Or they'd chop off his hat.
    The KOT is a retard. Not even HE could think of this.
  • someguyfromazoo;82863 said:
    You know what would be hilarious? An execution.Homsar, perhaps? That would be full of win. He'd somehow like escape using his hat. Or they'd chop off his hat.
    Either that, or someone tries to leave House Arrest... Homsar perhaps? and the Exploding Collar explodes, but his Hat suddenly spits out another copy of him. That hat's amazing.
  • Shambling Corporate Poster;82884 said:
    Either that, or someone tries to leave House Arrest... Homsar perhaps? and the Exploding Collar explodes, but his Hat suddenly spits out another copy of him. That hat's amazing.
    Or he manages to get the collar on the hat,hides in his hat, rolls through the doors, and the hat absorbs most of the explosion.That would be awesome.
Add Comment