One tactic no one has tried to end the zombie apocalypse

edited March 2014 in The Walking Dead

Why cant we just sit them down and explain to them this whole thing has been a big misunderstanding.
Might work

Comments

• You mean try to sit down and talk to the zombies?

• Sorry man, won't work.

Alt text

• This thread made my day.

• Actually, there's always some idiot that tries to reason with zombies. You may not have noticed this because they usually die in the first five minutes.

• Seriously?

Alt text

• K0t0K0t0 Banned

Sorry that no one here is smart or good enough to appreciate your idealism tc

• GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
    edited March 2014

Idealism? This guy is gonna get himself killed if a zombie apocalypse ever happens, Talk to them he says XD

K0t0 posted: »

Sorry that no one here is smart or good enough to appreciate your idealism tc

• Well, there was Hershel, the Governor and Milton.

Actually, there's always some idiot that tries to reason with zombies. You may not have noticed this because they usually die in the first five minutes.

• Well, I'm sure everyone else would be willing to try, if they saw a courageous and selfless individual such as yourself attempt this. Go on, we'll watch.

• K0t0K0t0 Banned

But the walkers have a great sense of humour, what about that one who walked into he spike? Haha what a dumbass zombie

GOUSTTTT posted: »

Idealism? This guy is gonna get himself killed if a zombie apocalypse ever happens, Talk to them he says XD

• man if I see someone with an arm and his guts tear up i wouldn't ...talk to him

• Dr. Logan could have done it.

• I don't understand all the downvotes. This tactic is fool-proof - a guarantee 0% failure rate.

• Would we even help him, I mean if he is dumb enough to do something so stupid, Should we even bother to save him XD

Rock114 posted: »

Well, I'm sure everyone else would be willing to try, if they saw a courageous and selfless individual such as yourself attempt this. Go on, we'll watch.

• You mean a 100% failure rate XD

TWDFan86 posted: »

I don't understand all the downvotes. This tactic is fool-proof - a guarantee 0% failure rate.

• That's why I said "We'll watch" instead of "We've got your back." That sentence was basically sarcasm incarnate.

Would we even help him, I mean if he is dumb enough to do something so stupid, Should we even bother to save him XD

edited March 2014

Oh, Sorry, How did i not get that lol

Rock114 posted: »

That's why I said "We'll watch" instead of "We've got your back." That sentence was basically sarcasm incarnate.

• Well, if you want to be all negative :)

You mean a 100% failure rate XD

edited March 2014

Oh, How Embarrassing! You are so right! I've never been so wrong before in my life! He would have a lot of "success" just like Hershel, The Governor & Milton did :)

Well, if you want to be all negative

• And Beth and Maggie.

Maggie still thought that was her mom

Beth tried and failed like a failure to kill herself when she found out that wasn't her mom after all.

Well, there was Hershel, the Governor and Milton.

• And Otis who believes Hershel on the don't kill walkers policy yet goes with shane to kill walkers XD

I should help Honest Trailers XD

Pell3t posted: »

And Beth and Maggie. Maggie still thought that was her mom Beth tried and failed like a failure to kill herself when she found out that wasn't her mom after all.

• Exactly, noooww you get it.

Oh, How Embarrassing! You are so right! I've never been so wrong before in my life! He would have a lot of "success" just like Hershel, The Governor & Milton did

edited March 2014

Oh i get it alright XD

Exactly, noooww you get it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.