Ha! In before anyone else! :p

Update (5/9):

Release Dates

• Tuesday, May 13th - PC/Mac, Playstation Network NA
  • Wednesday, May 14th - Playstation Network EU, Xbox 360
  • Thursday, May 15th - iOS App Store
  • Tuesday, June 3rd - PlayStation Vita NA
  • Wednesday, June 4th - PlayStation Vita EU
  • Thursday, June 5th - Kindle Fire (HD or HDX devices, 2nd generation and up) and Amazon Fire TV
  • Wednesday, June 25th - Android on Google Play

Trailer now on Xbox YouTube Channel:**

Update (May 1, 2014):

3 New Screenshots for Episode 3 at IGN

Update (May 3, 2014)

New Playing Dead Episode

9.9K Comments
  • I'm going to make a estimated date of May 6th

It would be awesome if they could have it out by April though!

• Late april or early may

• I bet it's May 4th. TWAU came out on Febuary 4th, and TWD came out on March 4th...

• I suppose early May as a possible release. We got the last 2 episodes for "The Walking Dead" and "The Wolf Among Us" at the beginning of each month. If we think that "The Wolf Among Us" will release in April, then TWD comes in May. :)

• 4th April. :)
    Hope it :DDD

• Anyway, I think we can say that the 4-6 weeks thing was bullshit :D

• false advertising if anything....

It's coming tomorrow...
      {Telltale}
      Hehee suckers payed for the game... suckers..

• Except Telltale said that in the FAQ as an estimate. They never put that on the Steam sale page. Please don't parrot that one idiot who claimed it was a legally binding contract, because he had no idea what he was talking about. Like when he claimed Free Speech when the mods told him to knock it off.

• It's false and miss leading advertisement which can be against the law. There are more laws that cover things like that then you think. Some places it would be considered bait and switch depends what country your in. Some places you can get a full refund due to services not rendered. When someone says I will get you an item tomorrow just pay now and pick it up then go nope don't have it and you ask for your money back they legally have to refund it. It all depends on were you live and what the laws are. You can get anything from a full refund to the company facing fines and they can be very steep in some cases. If a company doesn't pay you your wages it's 4,000 per offense for the first time offense paid to the government happens a second or third time the fines are doubled or even tripled now they break 4 or 5 labor laws the fines can become huge. So the government tends to get the money and hand out big fines. That's what they do sometimes they collect on your behalf depending on the case and deparment that handles it.

• It's really hard to speculate when will be the episode released at the beginning of the wait but according to our dear Puzzlebox, it will come out quicker than A House Divided. My guess is late April.

By the way, Ep. 2 had great story and emotions. I hope In Harm's Way will be like that too. And I just realized this season is going to end at 8 or 9 months, I know it's a long time, but still, I can't imagine the end.

• Late April or Early May

• And now we can wait 3 months again...

Alt text

• Late May or early June, I'm calling it.

Add Comment