Telltale Autumn Sale

What Do You Think About _________ ? [SPIOILERS]

First off. Damn, that's a mighty fine beard
Alt text
Alt text
Alt text
But in all seriousness, what are your opinions on Kenny so far? Does it feel like he has changed any from what you've seen?

Comments

• I shaved my own beard literally hours before the Episode was released. I must have unconsciously realized that my own facial hair was yet again inferior to Kenny's, and put my beard out of its misery before it could actually suffer.

• That may have been Telltale's viral marketing team inside your head.

...Wait. I've said too much.

Rock114 posted: »

I shaved my own beard literally hours before the Episode was released. I must have unconsciously realized that my own facial hair was yet again inferior to Kenny's, and put my beard out of its misery before it could actually suffer.

• Shit, you may be right

That may have been Telltale's viral marketing team inside your head. ...Wait. I've said too much.

• Clem: "...a mighty fine beard, Kenny. Use it to protect Sarita."

Kenny: "I know, I will Clem, but what about-"

Clem: "Don't worry about me, I've inherited the power of the Pimp Hand."

Walter: "Trust me, it works."

• So does that mean Nick has inherited Ben's "usefulness"?

Clem: "...a mighty fine beard, Kenny. Use it to protect Sarita." Kenny: "I know, I will Clem, but what about-" Clem: "Don't worry about me, I've inherited the power of the Pimp Hand." Walter: "Trust me, it works."

• Normally I'd ask about that, but for some reason I suddenly have an urge for a juice box.

That may have been Telltale's viral marketing team inside your head. ...Wait. I've said too much.

• No, considering he can die

So does that mean Nick has inherited Ben's "usefulness"?

• It seems to be that way, unfortunately

So does that mean Nick has inherited Ben's "usefulness"?

• oh, how Gamer poop of you

Clem: "...a mighty fine beard, Kenny. Use it to protect Sarita." Kenny: "I know, I will Clem, but what about-" Clem: "Don't worry about me, I've inherited the power of the Pimp Hand." Walter: "Trust me, it works."

• I like how the mustache is darker than the beard! It exaggerates the glorious Stache

• Alt text

Shit, you may be right

• What can I say? I'm a sucker for poop.

Hehehe... ew. :)

oh, how Gamer poop of you

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2014

That's funny. I... have an urge... for... banaaaaannnggggg....

Rock114 posted: »

Normally I'd ask about that, but for some reason I suddenly have an urge for a juice box.

• Definitely doesnt seem like old Kenny to me.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2014

No, that's just the shit that ClemClemForever mentioned that you smell.

• That second picture looks like ken is about to sneeze.

• That's my name! Don't wear it out.
    Alt text

• Alt text

• It kind of does XD

Harpadarpa posted: »

That second picture looks like ken is about to sneeze.

• As soon as i saw Kenny, I hugged him, I didn't even look at the other options, I cried because i was overflowing with joy, Anyway, Kenny seems to be broken, There is something off about him but i'm just glad he's back ;-;

Alt text

• This was literally the first time in the game where I was actually crying out of pure joy. :P

GOUSTTTT posted: »

As soon as i saw Kenny, I hugged him, I didn't even look at the other options, I cried because i was overflowing with joy, Anyway, Kenny seems to be broken, There is something off about him but i'm just glad he's back ;-;

• Not only has Telltale made me cry out pure sadness but they made me cry out of pure joy, No game has ever done this to me before, Not much has done this to me in real life ether ;-;

This was literally the first time in the game where I was actually crying out of pure joy. :P

• Damn you TellTale!!!!! XD

Not only has Telltale made me cry out pure sadness but they made me cry out of pure joy, No game has ever done this to me before, Not much has done this to me in real life ether ;-;

• I don't think he's changed. Kenny was always hot headed and a bit mean towards others after he lost his family, so no, I don't think he's changed.

• Same here when i saw kenny i cried so hard :)
    i very happy is back.

• JIZADJIZAD Banned

SAME OLD KENNY

• That beard is Godlike.

Omid posted: »

I like how the mustache is darker than the beard! It exaggerates the glorious Stache

• Yup same old kenny... Just scarred... Sarita is the new Katjaa.. Clementine reminds him of Duck and Wellington is the new "boat"

• same here bro, first time I cried in years.

Not only has Telltale made me cry out pure sadness but they made me cry out of pure joy, No game has ever done this to me before, Not much has done this to me in real life ether ;-;

• We will both cry together man ;-;

same here bro, first time I cried in years.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.