What if Rebecca's baby...

edited March 2014 in The Walking Dead

Was really Alvin's after all? And Carver went through all that effort for nothing?

Can you imagine how incensed and utterly pissed off he'd be? I'd think he'd try to kill both Rebecca and the baby.

I can almost imagine... I think Clem would have the chance of trying to save the baby, too.

" I can't go through this again! I will not allow this baby to die! Not again!" [referring to Christa's baby's death in the past]

Comments

• Plot Twist: It's neither of theirs... jk, um, that'd be interesting but I'm almost positive it's Carver's.

• Yeah, it just makes the story better.

Rigtail posted: »

Plot Twist: It's neither of theirs... jk, um, that'd be interesting but I'm almost positive it's Carver's.

• Love this theory, kinda hope it happens so Clem does get the chance to save the baby!

• Not trying to discriminate... but we will see after the kid is born xd

• /joke : i hope they will eat the baby cause they would have no more supplies

• If this post gets three thumbs up, we'll know the St. Johns might still be around xD

Kannath20th posted: »

/joke : i hope they will eat the baby cause they would have no more supplies

• Oh my god the three like are here ....!

Pride posted: »

If this post gets three thumbs up, we'll know the St. Johns might still be around xD

• 0-0 Oh my god.

If this post gets three thumbs up, we'll know the St. Johns might still be around xD

• Fiou, 4 now ! Or maybe there is more St. Johns than we think !

• Perfect Plot Twist:She was never pregnant just fat and that's why she needs extra food

• not nessacarily Rebecca is black after all but your right we will probably know when the kid is born because telltale will wanna make it clear its his

Quinx posted: »

Not trying to discriminate... but we will see after the kid is born xd

• Even if it's Alvin's baby, how Carver will know this for sure, without genetic testing?

• who knows maybe they have a doctor lying about

Arrows posted: »

Even if it's Alvin's baby, how Carver will know this for sure, without genetic testing?

• Plot twist:

She ate the baby. That's why she is so fat.

Alt text

Perfect Plot Twist:She was never pregnant just fat and that's why she needs extra food

• Telltale might pull a logical fallacy for the sake of the storyline when it comes to the baby's race. If it's Alvin's it'll be fully black, and if it's Carver's it'll be mixed-race/mostly white. But in real life there would really be no way to know for sure straight away without a DNA test. And I highly doubt there are any functional labs or scientists around in Carver's camp, so.

Real talk, I think Carver would take the baby and keep Rebecca alive even if it isn't his, it'd be a pretty stupid move to kill the mother, since she's the only one around capable of feeding it. I don't think he's even cruel enough to kill a newborn infant and it's mother anyways.

Even if it's Alvin's baby, how Carver will know this for sure, without genetic testing?

• The baby is Carver's "weakness" for him family is the most important thing, like the Governor was keeping his zombified niece. I wonder what would happen if Rebecca dies with the baby.

• How will we be able to tell whose it is?

• edited March 2014

Carver's family is important to him, right?...What if telltale - stay with me here - give us the option of threatening to kill the child at some point?
    It'd certainly be a surprise. Maybe with Carver holding someone hostage again.

• If both the baby and Rebecca died I'm willing to bet that Carver would lose it completely. Don't think he'd end up killing anyone but he'd definitely have a breakdown.

Domingez posted: »

The baby is Carver's "weakness" for him family is the most important thing, like the Governor was keeping his zombified niece. I wonder what would happen if Rebecca dies with the baby.

• I think this is a good theory !

Domingez posted: »

The baby is Carver's "weakness" for him family is the most important thing, like the Governor was keeping his zombified niece. I wonder what would happen if Rebecca dies with the baby.

• When the baby will be born and Carver see that his baby will become an all-star .He'll realize that his effort was for nothing.
    but guys I'm surprise you didn't say anything about the vine with Rebecca and Luke (I couldn't put the pic)

• edited March 2014

Well, probably with Carlos as doctor he would just say " A baby like this could be anyone's. " soo.xd

Sign in to comment in this discussion.