User Avatar Image

Cant find season 1 savegames for season 2 start

posted by brezel on - Viewed by 881 users

Pretty much the title. Walking dead was awesome. I've played it through, I have all the achievements.. but season 2 does not recognize my saved games. I cannot start season 1 latest episodes without "generating the decisions" as well.... :( how can I solve this?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gzw4jj

7 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. After looking over your support tool, it seems your Season 1 folder where your save games are supposed to be stored (C:\Users\Papp Daniel\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead tartalma) only has 6 save files in it, when you should have upwards of 65. Can you please clarify if you've ever moved your save files, or used a different folder to store your saves in?

• I did not move anything.

• Is there any way to solve my problem?

• User Avatar Image

Your save files are located in C:\Users\Papp Daniel\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead tartalma . Please change the file name of the last folder to 'The Walking Dead' instead of 'The Walking Dead tartalma' and your save files should be able to be read.

• Hello Mike!

Thanks fo your response. The folder name is "C:\Users\Papp Daniel\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead". "Tartalma" means only "content of" in my language and it should be used at the end of the sentence according to the grammatical rules. So it must be something else :(

• Is there anything else I can do?

• User Avatar Image

Apologies for the confusion, is it possible to remove that from the folder naming in any way? The Season 2 saves will only look in a folder named The Walking Dead. I recommend renaming the folder to 'The Walking Dead' and try to import the save files again.

This discussion has been closed.