This discussion may contain spoilers!
That is, Carver and Tavia. The only concrete evidence we have for it being so is Bonnie working with Carver, but since she was the only 400 days character who always went with Tavia, that's a pretty strong hint that the 400 days characters who took the bait were walking into something rather uglier than they were hoping for.
Running down the list:
1) The typical way Shel and Becca end up going with Tavia is because they're fleeing Roman. Thing is, the very reason they have to worry about Roman is because Shel refused to let Becca grow up as a ruthless survivor willing to do whatever it takes to live. Carver strikes me as considerably nastier than Roman ever was.
If Shel and Becca are in Carver's camp, I can't imagine Shel is pleased to be there. Becca might not mind, though.
2) Vince seems to me the kind of guy who could get along well in Carver's community, willing to do what it takes to survive no matter the cost, but who wouldn't want to because he doesn't like taking orders from some tinpot despot/cult leader. If he's in Carver's camp and we're able to turn people in that camp against Carver, as I expect we will, I think he'll be right there with us in trying to take him down.
3) Bonnie doesn't strike me as a bad person, just a weak one. I think she's going along with the program because she prefers to be somewhere safe, even if it means living under a despot, but I also expect based upon that shared smile with Clem in the preview for Episode 3 that she'll end up showing a whole lot of doubt after Carver's casual murder of Walt. I think we'll be able to turn her against Carver.
4) If Russell came, I can only imagine that whatever trust he had left is soured forever. He was the most hesitant of the entire 400 days camp, refusing to go if you didn't click a very specific dialogue choice after everyone else had decided. If he's living under Carver, I imagine we'll find him bitter and angry and untrusting of everyone.
5) Finally, I have the most difficulty imagining how Wyatt may have responded. Based upon his interaction with Eddie, he seems like a good guy, but beyond that I'm not really sure how he would react to finding out the camp is run by a guy like Carver. Not well, I imagine, but would he have the strength of character to actually rise up against him? Maybe we'll find out.