User Avatar Image

Moderation talk from "Make Max creepier" AKA "This is why we can't have nice things."

posted by smellyman206 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
just bringing this thread into today..............well.......... bye.
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • hey wait. the thread cheated! it said the last post was ten days ago. stupid thread. and it's cheating.
    P.S no longer am i a junior member. i am now a member! DOO DOO DOO DOOOOOOO!
  • someguyfromazoo;85485 said:
    back once again for my third reply in a row to say. AUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That green bunny will give me nightmares forever more. that third one wasn't so scary.
    no need to save the platypi now....... since they have lasers.
    DR. OCTOGONOPUS! BLAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=hSVNbxjdvv8
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLKEZzBIZE&feature=related
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Alumni
    Hi there, smellyman. Please don't reply to yourself.
  • David E;85622 said:
    Hi there, smellyman. Please don't reply to yourself.
    says you.... and your ugly face.
  • smellyman206;85629 said:
    That is not an appropriate way to respond when a staff member asks you to change your posting behavior. Consider this a formal warning, and please think before you post next time.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions about forum etiquette and what is and isn't okay around here.
  • smellyman206;85629 said:
    ooooo busted.;)
  • Emily;85633 said:
    That is not an appropriate way to respond when a staff member asks you to change your posting behavior. Consider this a formal warning, and please think before you post next time.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions about forum etiquette and what is and isn't okay around here.
    Don;t take it too seriously, Emily :p
  • presidentmax;85706 said:
    Don;t take it too seriously, Emily :p
    Well, I don't know. Telltale employees are basically this forum's The Gods Themselves. You don't mess with 'em.
  • TrogLlama;85749 said:
    Well, I don't know. Telltale employees are basically this forum's The Gods Themselves. You don't mess with 'em.
    guess things have changed a bit since i've been gone :( last time i was here the telltale staff on the forums were really nice and friendly with the community.

I put down my opinion and bam i've got some type of warning.
  • presidentmax;85793 said:
    guess things have changed a bit since i've been gone :( last time i was here the telltale staff on the forums were really nice and friendly with the community.

I put down my opinion and bam i've got some type of warning.
    Dear presidentmax,

You have received an infraction at Telltale Games Forums.

Reason: Ignored mod
    -------
    Yeah, no. Listen to the mods, please.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

How did I ignore a mod? Jeez... all i did was say that guy was only joking. :mad:

yes... how dare i speak my opinion, i must be shunned for my discontent :cool:

Seriously, what the heck happened to this place while i was gone? :(
This discussion has been closed.