Return Of Lilly ?

I have a neutral opinion about Lilly I mean I'll never forgive her for shooting Carley, but she was not that bad! We never saw her body nor she appeared as a walker so it's possible and I do think it could make things interesting if she runs into Clem and Kenny again. I didn't really like Kenny(because he was not as good with Lee as Lee was with him) but I like how he was brought back in Season 2 and it is actually nice to have him back though I'll still pick Luke and Christa over him. :P . So what do you Guys think? Will She Return?

(However i would prefer to see Molly Over Her :P )

Comments

• I don't want characters back because I like them, I want them back because it would be interesting.

Lilly would be interesting.

That said. I think constantly bringing back characters gets cheesy really fast.

• I don't know. One reunion with a season 1 character is enough, having another one would be too convenient. Plus, it would be really difficult for Tellttale considering that the next episode will involve the 400 Days characters.

• yeah you are right ! but bringing back Lilly would be real interesting as there are some difference between Lilly And kenny !!

PirateRob posted: »

I don't want characters back because I like them, I want them back because it would be interesting. Lilly would be interesting. That said. I think constantly bringing back characters gets cheesy really fast.

• Kenny And Lilly Had some major differences!! it would be real interesting by bringing back Lilly!! because the New Kenny With the Beard has a different attitude (This is my personal opinion because he now cracks some LAME Jokes :P ) and it would be great to see how those 2 settle now!!

I don't know. One reunion with a season 1 character is enough, having another one would be too convenient. Plus, it would be really difficult for Tellttale considering that the next episode will involve the 400 Days characters.

• edited March 2014

I don't want characters back because I like them, I want them back because it would be interesting.

Lilly would be interesting.

Well said. Telltale shouldn't bring back every character who potentially survived season 1 only for the sake of fanservice, they should bring them back only if they have something to contribute to the plot. And Lily would definitely have more to contribute than Molly or Vernon. (I think it's safe to assume if Christa returns, she'll be leaving again before too long...)

I don't want characters back because I like them, I want them back because it would be interesting. Lilly would be interesting. That said. I think constantly bringing back characters gets cheesy really fast.

• edited March 2014

Nah man, it wouldn't be to big of a deal for Telltale to bring back Lilly for Season2. I would shot her immediatelly if i saw her, or maybe i would search for a SaltLick for Kenny to throw at her...wouldn't that be satisfying? She wouldn't last very long that's for sure!

I don't know. One reunion with a season 1 character is enough, having another one would be too convenient. Plus, it would be really difficult for Tellttale considering that the next episode will involve the 400 Days characters.

• I have a sneaking suspicion Telltale will resolve any remaining loose ends from season 1 via walker cameos.

• But Vernon can add twists to the storyline!!
    Because Shell and Becca lived with the Cancer Survivors back at the Motor Inn in 400Days Episode! and currently They both are with Tavia!!

I don't want characters back because I like them, I want them back because it would be interesting. Lilly would be interest

• Alt text

I have a sneaking suspicion Telltale will resolve any remaining loose ends from season 1 via walker cameos.

• Maybe in an act of karmic retribution she'll show up only to get run over by a stolen RV.

• Hey, I'm just going with what I've been given so far, dude!

• I bet if she does come back and Kenny sees her he'll say something like, "Oh fuck...".

• As long as she doesn't get killed off that sounds very good to me.

• Sounds Good Indeed!

UndeadEuan posted: »

As long as she doesn't get killed off that sounds very good to me.

• If Kenny kills her, that would make it even better.

As long as she doesn't get killed off that sounds very good to me.

• Why do you guys love killing each and everyone the fuck out ? ._.

Brody100 posted: »

If Kenny kills her, that would make it even better.

• Nah, I want Kenny to live. I'll admit Lily being back would be cool, but it would be sweet for Kenny to kill her.

Why do you guys love killing each and everyone the fuck out ? ._.

• Well, what i want is that They both team up against Carver's group and then the epic battle start !! :P

Nah, I want Kenny to live. I'll admit Lily being back would be cool, but it would be sweet for Kenny to kill her.

• edited March 2014

I kind of think if too many characters from Season 1 reappear (especially seeing as they're in Virginia when season 1 was in Georgia) it would feel too contrived... Even with Kenny it's a bit that way, but I've experienced that personally so...

• edited March 2014

I was thinking about how I responded to Lily when I first played The Walking Dead and recently I went back and forgave Lily for what she did, because if she turns up in Carver's group (which is possible, especially since Matthew mentioned "about a group a day passed through"), then her military experience could be quite an asset against Carver, not to mention it might have changed her just enough to make her likeable again. And yes, if you leave Lily on the road or watch her drive away in the RV, she seems to have something in mind to survive, and Carley is shown to have been pulled away from the road in 400 Days, so Lily quite probably went back to her.

Also, I'm seeing what's going to happen with Kenny by more or less going against him. If Clem sits with Luke at dinner, she can tell him that she never really liked Kenny, that he "lost it", and that he drinks. With Sarita, Clem can also say that Kenny has changed in a very concerning way, so I'm now very interested to see how all that'll play out as I fully expect Kenny to die this season.

I'd really like to see Molly, too, but I doubt she'll turn up.

• She doesn't know what happened to Lee, Katjaa, Duck or Ben, either, so that would make for a very interesting conversation.

Weavoid posted: »

I bet if she does come back and Kenny sees her he'll say something like, "Oh fuck...".

• Why do you hate on Kenny man? He's not even that bad.

Katalept posted: »

I was thinking about how I responded to Lily when I first played The Walking Dead and recently I went back and forgave Lily for wh

• So long as the option for me to kill her exists them i'm more than happy for her to return.

• It would be interesting if Lily was part of Carver's group, would be interesting seeing how she treated Clem and Kenny (Although we all know that Kenny would certainly be sentenced to death). :P

• If she did kill Kenny, it would start some kind of forum war or something.

Azzahc posted: »

It would be interesting if Lily was part of Carver's group, would be interesting seeing how she treated Clem and Kenny (Although we all know that Kenny would certainly be sentenced to death). :P

• This.

I liked Kenny, but I thought his story arc was closed well by him sacrificing himself to save someone else.

• I'm not hating on him so much as I am seeing how many different ways the game can play out. But if you want to know my personal opinion of him, well, I don't think it would be worth the time.

Why do you hate on Kenny man? He's not even that bad.

• Yeah I won't judge you, we all have our own opinions and I'll respect yours!:)

I'm not hating on him so much as I am seeing how many different ways the game can play out. But if you want to know my personal opinion of him, well, I don't think it would be worth the time.

• I was hoping that, if Lilly returned in episode 2, you had the choice to rat her out to the others. But now that Kenny's in the group, he'll probably be more than happy to tell everyone what she did and she's probably gonna answer by telling everyone about Larry's death. Maybe they'll reach an uneasy truce, though. Honestly, I doubt they could stay near each other for long, but it certainly sounds fun to see what happens.

• I'm sorry but Kenny would *never *kill Lilly - it would be the other way around. You think she's so unstable, right? So going by your logic she could easily do it.

Nah, I want Kenny to live. I'll admit Lily being back would be cool, but it would be sweet for Kenny to kill her.

• Well Kenny pretty much caused the death of Walt, so he's no saint.

I was hoping that, if Lilly returned in episode 2, you had the choice to rat her out to the others. But now that Kenny's in the gr

• I remember when you said Kenny was dead and gave me and the others such a hard time? How does it feel now to know you're wrong. Let's face it, in the game Franchise Kenny's much more of a pinnacle and important character than Lilly ever will be, hell even Luke's more important than Lilly. She's been and gone, deal with it.

I'm sorry but Kenny would *never *kill Lilly - it would be the other way around. You think she's so unstable, right? So going by your logic she could easily do it.

• I don't think and don't hope Lilly will return. It's ok to bring back one charachter, but if old charachters start coming one after the other back it's gonna be really cheesy and sad.

I sure think Lilly's return would be interesting, but there already is a main antagonist in Carver and possibly Nate. We don't need another "old main chacarcter" plot twist in this season

If Lilly's come back she is gonna be an antagonist for sure, after what she did to Carley/Doug.

I'd like (but not hope) more to see the return of secondary charachters, like Molly, or the girl who killed doctor Logan. It's less expected and actually has more sense, since they met Lee's group only briefly (or didn't met them at all)

• Yeah, but Larry's death seems less justifiable, specially if you weren't there. With Walt, he can say he was brave, or stupid, or stupidly brave. With Larry, he can say "I did what I had to", but not everyone likes hearing that little phrase. And even if the group hated him for what happened with Walter, this would be another blow to his reputation. It would sink him even deeper.

Well Kenny pretty much caused the death of Walt, so he's no saint.

• I am not over keen on Lilly coming back, although telltale did say certain characters from season one and 400 days would be returning. Okay, so we have had Kenny and Bonnie. I still feel there are going to be more as they emphasised the word 'characters'.
    So there is a strong possibility that we haven't seen the last of Lilly, or indeed any of the others.

• I dont think IF she ever came would kill Kenny!!

If she did kill Kenny, it would start some kind of forum war or something.

• Well About Molly..
    I dont think she will ever return . because yeah it would become too cheesy to bring previous characters at regular intervals!!

I was thinking about how I responded to Lily when I first played The Walking Dead and recently I went back and forgave Lily for wh

• Agreed There!

I remember when you said Kenny was dead and gave me and the others such a hard time? How does it feel now to know you're wrong. Le

• come on guys it would be real fun if Lilly came.!!

• Well lots of people seem to know about Wellington apparently being a safe place. Lilly may have heard too!

Sarangholic posted: »

I kind of think if too many characters from Season 1 reappear (especially seeing as they're in Virginia when season 1 was in Georgia) it would feel too contrived... Even with Kenny it's a bit that way, but I've experienced that personally so...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.