Luke and Clem Interaction Ideas

edited March 2014 in The Walking Dead

I really loved some of the interactions that Luke and Clem had in episode 2.

Does anybody have any interesting ideas for more Clem and Luke interactions later on in the season?

I would like to see Clem having a nightmare (similar to Lee in season 1; whether we physically see the nightmare or just hear it is up to Telltale), and when she wakes up crying or in a cold sweat or something and Luke comforts her. He might ask you what happened and you would have different options to say.

Comments

• "I see dead people ;_;".

• edited March 2014

Maybe.
    God I hope those... "I hope Clem and Luke have a steamy make out" do not get there wish, Clem's not stupid she knows the age difference is too big and anyways I think they could do a good flashback full of feels. Maybe it's at the camp or maybe it's Becca who asks if were okay (if she comes back at it at the camp or not)

• Wait, you hope those people DO get their wish?

• Luke can teach Clem how to jump off buildings. Maybe Luke and Clem will find a dog. While Clem would be initially scared and draw her weapon. Luke would start to play the dog and show Clem that not all dogs are like that. It might even restore Clem's faith in dogs. Who knows, maybe Clem and Luke can have a pet dog.

• Cool idea with the dog. I mean if I was Clem I would definitely be reluctant to go near a dog after that incident. The jumping off buildings bit would be kinda funny too. I could just picture Luke being like, "Okay your turn" and Clem just like "This is so stupid..." Or perhaps they could make it out of necessity. Like they need to jump off a roof or building to building from some sort of danger.

Luke can teach Clem how to jump off buildings. Maybe Luke and Clem will find a dog. While Clem would be initially scared and draw

• edited March 2014

Reminds me of when Lee and Molly had to jump rooftops and she called Lee a chicken. :P

Luke: Come on, what are you, chicken? Jump!

Clementine: What did you call me?

Clementine: [Looks down] Well, now that you mention it...

Clemmy-Clue posted: »

Cool idea with the dog. I mean if I was Clem I would definitely be reluctant to go near a dog after that incident. The jumping off

• edited March 2014

I want an argument. Not just passive aggressive jabs like Clem bringing up the shed in this episode. No, no, I want a full-blown, angry shouting match between the two of them. Maybe over something that Nick or Kenny did that really pissed one of them off and so the other has to come to their friend's defense.

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

"I see dead people ;_;".

• edited March 2014

I think it's too early for that. I think episode 4 would be ideal for that. Episode 3 needs to dig deeper into Luke's past. We need to know him better and grow even more attached to him. Maybe have some more comedic moments with him too. By doing this, Telltale is making the argument more emotional.

DomeWing333 posted: »

I want an argument. Not just passive aggressive jabs like Clem bringing up the shed in this episode. No, no, I want a full-blown,

• edited March 2014

"I hope those... "I hope Clem and Luke have a steamy make out" get there wish"

If he's still alive, then maybe, who knows.

Carley123 posted: »

Maybe. God I hope those... "I hope Clem and Luke have a steamy make out" do not get there wish, Clem's not stupid she knows the

• I like your scenario,I hope luke comforting clem by hugging her and kiss her gently on the forehead like a caring older brother

• edited March 2014

yea I agree with Harpadarpa ^ Luke and Clem's relationship seems more like a brother/sister one...just saying...

Harpadarpa posted: »

Wait, you hope those people DO get their wish?

• edited March 2014

she wakes up crying or in a cold sweat or something and Luke comforts her.

o_O At first I thought they were like sleeping together, LOL)))

• I think the best would be a situation where Carver and Clem and Luke are in a stare down, Carver goes to grab Clem but Luke pushes her behind him. Being a protective older brother myself, it would be a really cool scene.

• We've had an emotional scene allowing Clementine to divulge about her past, I'd like to hear Luke open up about his.

• Maybe have Luke do something that really shatters the trust between them, then you have to choose whether or not to save him. Kind of like with Ben, but without Ben.

• [HUG LUKE]

• Clementine swears...

Luke: Swear.

• Hehe, no it was a typo sorry. I don't.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Wait, you hope those people DO get their wish?

• Reads OP

Thanks for the idea that I'm gonna be stea- borrowing for my fanfic.

Also, I would like to see Luke throwing pinecones in the air and Clem hacks at them with his machette.

• Arguing with siblings is natural territory for me :P.

DomeWing333 posted: »

I want an argument. Not just passive aggressive jabs like Clem bringing up the shed in this episode. No, no, I want a full-blown,

• edited March 2014

Exactly.

Me: PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSE!!!! Can I have my hairbrush back????

Toddler sister: NOOOOOOO!!!! MOMMMMAAAAA!!!! SHIITT!

Me: Mom, Zoe said a swear word!

Mom: No she didn't. She said said "sissy".

Me: I very clearly heard her say that word...

Michael7123 posted: »

Arguing with siblings is natural territory for me :P.

• I could see him doing something like that at the end of episode 5.

Oh wait. I forgot he is gonna have to die horribly,

Herodriver posted: »

I like your scenario,I hope luke comforting clem by hugging her and kiss her gently on the forehead like a caring older brother

• imscared.

Carley123 posted: »

Hehe, no it was a typo sorry. I don't.

• edited March 2014

Reminds me of when Lee and Molly had to jump rooftops and she called Lee a chicken. :P Luke: Come on, what are you, chicken? Jump! Clementine: What did you call me? Clementine: [Looks down] Well, now that you mention it...

• what if we get to play with Luke? then we will know where he is and we find our way to Carver's camp and try to save our friends

• He has to be better than Ben at jumping buildings, that's for sure.

Luke can teach Clem how to jump off buildings. Maybe Luke and Clem will find a dog. While Clem would be initially scared and draw

• Hang on a minute.....is your story called "Reasons For Living" by any chance? It just so happens that I'm following a fanfic with that title, and I couldn't help but notice that that FanFiction author and you have the exact same user name!

Reads OP Thanks for the idea that I'm gonna be stea- borrowing for my fanfic. Also, I would like to see Luke throwing pinecones in the air and Clem hacks at them with his machette.

• The interactions between Clem and every adult on the game is just weird and unnatural. This game destroyed all the realism of the characters and makes it clear why the creators behind season one left telltale when they did. This pointless game is an embarrassment that destroys everything that made the first season great.

• A fan! hugs

Thanks for following my fic! Have you left any reviews on it?

Aiko33 posted: »

Hang on a minute.....is your story called "Reasons For Living" by any chance? It just so happens that I'm following a fanfic with that title, and I couldn't help but notice that that FanFiction author and you have the exact same user name!

• I just found it recently, so I have yet to review it. I probably will in the future, though! My FF user name is Aiko33; same as on here. I'm enjoying your fic; keep up the good work! :)

A fan! hugs Thanks for following my fic! Have you left any reviews on it?

• edited March 2014

Alt text

The interactions between Clem and every adult on the game is just weird and unnatural. This game destroyed all the realism of the

• These are some good ideas, and I hope Telltale will do something along these lines. The Luke-Clem relationship needs to be developed a bit more.

• I just saw the review you left. Thanks!

Aiko33 posted: »

I just found it recently, so I have yet to review it. I probably will in the future, though! My FF user name is Aiko33; same as on here. I'm enjoying your fic; keep up the good work!

• You know what would have been great telltale? Some indication that Luke is still alive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.