66 Comments
  • I think that she may make a reappearance, but not probably in this season, maybe in season 3 (if they make another season), but, if she's gonna make it in season 2, i think it probably would be in the episode 4.

• Well, the chances of me seeking some way to kill her after this theoretical reappearance are pretty damn high.

• Pretty good I think, maybe as part of Carver's group?

• Maybe,but if that happened, she probably made a confusion with carver because of her personality, but it's a chance

• No... Lilly can be a crazy bitch, but she's not cruel or evil. From what we've seen, Carver is capable of being a very dark and dangerous man.

• Good(ish...) people are fully capable of siding with people like Carver. If Bonnie has sided with Carver, then I would not at all be surprised if Lilly did as well. That being said, I still don't think that Bonnie is fully with Carver.

I think that it's very likely that Lilly would have joined Carver's group, he probably doesn't do crazy evil things like that all that often. Lilly and all the rest probably see him as a very capable leader(if Lilly is with Carver that is).

Also, Lilly can be pretty cruel. And then of course the point of people changing after two years... If people were saying that it was possible Kenny could have joined Carver, then it's very possible that Lilly could have joined Carver.

• I suppose she could have joined the group. Though, to what you said about Bonnie, Bonnie has proven to be easily influenced while Lilly is evidently not.

• How has Bonnie proven to be easily influenced, I thought that her main traits from 400 Days that we saw was that she was a generally good persona, and fairly trusting... So unless the thing about her being trusting is what you mean...

• She goes with Tavia no matter what, regardless of the risks, even if you try to make it unappealing to her.

She's with Carver.

She's an ex-drug addict, that probably helps in making her more dependent on others and easily influenced.

And yes, she's trusting.

• Her being trusting and going with Tavia are one in the same. Being with Carver... We don't know why, and in the previews for Episode 3, it looks like she may not be that bad still.

As for the drug addict thing... I'm not entirely sure that that's related, but it could be I suppose.

• Right but in the show we see the Governor hide his true colors from almost everyone at Woodbury. Maybe Carver manipulated Lilly into joining his group and Clem helps her see what a monster Carver is.

• I want her to be apart of Caver's group so I can kill her, I fucking hate her for what she did to Carly/Doug.....

• Very possible especially after seeing more familiar faces from the 400 days cast surface.

• i think we will probably met her in the end of ep 5

• I don't think she'll reappear. Something like 70% of players left her ass on the side of the road, and I don't think there's any coming back from that situation.

• Kenny has escaped, so comparing, lilly's situation it's very easy.

• Not to mention Kenny can't fight for shit, So if he can escape a fuck load of lurkers, I think Lilly can get away from one without any trouble.

• Very true. Lilly has a better chance appearing now: She was supposed to be a tie in with comic Lilly, which was the original purpose of her open ended fate, but now that Kirkman decided otherwise, they are free to do whatever they want with her character.

to me, if Walter can forgive Nick, then she has a chance for forgiveness from Clementine, especially 2 years after.

• to me, if Walter can forgive Nick, then she has a chance for forgiveness from Clementine, especially 2 years after.

With the difference being that Nick didn't know Matthew and only shot at him with the intention of protecting his friends and showed remorse afterwards whereas Lilly knew Carley yet murdered her in cold blood without any reason and showed no remorse and both incidents were witnessed by Clem herself. Matthew was armed and didn't know Nick while Carley was unarmed and knew Lilly. I'm not defending Nick, he's an idiot like Ben, all I'm saying is that Lilly's action is a lot worse and uncalled for and doesn't deserve forgiveness.

• Are you sure? Mathew didn't even point a gun until Nick did it first, THEN Nick tried to shift blame to Mathew, saying he was the one who drew first. Nick was trying to blame the person he killed. Both situations, the offender tried to shift blame or justify their actions.

They are very similar situations, both happened after great loss. Lilly in my playthrough, though, accidentally shot Doug, so she doesn't count as a "cold blooded murderer" in my view (since Carly is dead). She tried to shoot Ben after overwhelming evidence, and it turns out she was right about that.

But you can't blame Lilly for shooting Carly in the face after making such an insult on her. It's never a good idea to do that. Not saying that makes Lilly's actions right, but Carly did push her over the edge with that last insult.

I'm not one of those guys who kisses Lilly's feet, but I'm not one to deny her redemption over something that happened two years ago. She shows me she has changed, she earns my forgiveness. If not, she's on her own.

• Are you sure? Mathew didn't even point a gun until Nick did it first, THEN Nick tried to shift blame to Mathew, saying he was the one who drew first. Nick was trying to blame the person he killed. Both situations, the offender tried to shift blame or justify their actions.

Yes Nick did shift the blame but then he realized he was in the wrong, from a distance, Nick saw a stranger with a gun near his friends and he panicked.

They are very similar situations, both happened after great loss. Lilly in my playthrough, though, accidentally shot Doug, so she doesn't count as a "cold blooded murderer" in my view (since Carly is dead). She tried to shoot Ben after overwhelming evidence, and it turns out she was right about that.

The great loss is the only thing that's similar but other than that, there's no real similarities. Don't forget she tried to kill a vulnerable frightened unarmed teenager without any factual evidence who was no threat.

But you can't blame Lilly for shooting Carly in the face after making such an insult on her. It's never a good idea to do that. Not saying that makes Lilly's actions right, but Carly did push her over the edge with that last insult.

Really?
              You're blaming Carley?
              So she had no right to defend herself from a bully who was constantly harassing her?
              I said this before and I'll say it again, blaming her is like blaming the rape victim for getting raped.

I'm not one of those guys who kisses Lilly's feet, but I'm not one to deny her redemption over something that happened two years ago. She shows me she has changed, she earns my forgiveness. If not, she's on her own.

Would you forgive The Stranger of the St Johns as well?
              Whether it was years ago or not, she still committed a sinister act not only on you but others as well. She wasn't a rebellious teenager that grew up over two years, she was an adult that knew very well what she was doing.

• Yeah, I suppose it's possible she escaped. It just seemed like ditching her on a road in the woods with walkers around and no weapons isn't a good situation. But we didn't actually see her die, so shit anything is possible. And since she is hated by a large percentage of players, I could see how her return as a member of Carver's group would be an interesting plot point. Kill Lilly to escape? YES PLEASE.

• Yeah.. like the others I hope shes alive so I can take her out.

Back in S1 E3 I wish I could have shot her in the knee before leaving. Would have made it kind of hard for her to run away from the pursuing walkers..

• Watch that video, I think that maybe she would have gone through the phase she would have been in the video's theory. But instead of being with the governor she found carver's group and joined them.

• I don't get why the hate on Lilly ... I mean ... Come on ! She's an awesome character.

I loved her and i'd like to meet her again seriously :D

Add Comment