A scene I think should've happpened in All That Remains (UPDATED: NEW AND IMPROVED!)

I know we're going a long way back but I just need to express an idea of what should've happened.

After the scene where Rebecca threatens Clem after Luke and Pete left, followed by Rebecca; I wished they gave us a chance to walk around the cabin and talk to others then when enter Nick's room, he'll let her sleep on his bed while he sleeps downstairs. As Clem sits down on the bed she takes off her hat and sets it down on the end table. As she lays down, she looks at her hat, remembering her family and Lee, causing her to cry a little before going to sleeping. This would've been a very emotional scene and probably be a important one as well.

Just a thought, hope you liked it. I'll draw it out sometime(god knows when that'll be cuz comic work can be a pain). Maybe Telltale can consider this in future episodes, except it wont be entirely the same.

UPDATED VERSION HERE!

Okie dokie guys! Thanks for bumping this thread back up again! I couldn't find the damn thing once I figured my altered version of this. Well without further a due here it is!

When Rebecca leaves the kitchen, Clem would finish her food then get up to put the bowl in the sink. So the gameplay starts where you can walk around the kitchen inspecting everything, you can even look out the window. Now if Sarah lend you her book you have the option to grab it so you can around with Clem holding the book, this would be kinda important. So after you're done all that you can leave the kitchen.

In the main room you can see Luke sitting with Rebecca on the couch, Alvin and Carlos will be talking by the wall. By the door where Carver first arrives you can see Pete looking out, you can ask him how is it out there, and you talk to him about the idea of chopping her arm off from before. You can try to talk to Alvin but Bec would glare at him so he ignores Clem, unintentionally. For Carlos you can talk to him about the shed, his doctor experience(these first two is only available if Clem apologized to him) and you can give him the book Sarah gave you(optional if you grabbed it) he would appreciate this. Now you can go to Luke and Bec where you can hear Luke telling Bec to give Clem a chance at least. Clem will ask where she can sleep so Luke will lead her upstairs.

Up here Luke will stand by the door where it has Pete's watch is(or was), there will be a small hub moment. If you still have the book Luke will mention Clem should probably give it back to Sarah. Here you can go to Sarah's room and see her, there won't be any dialogue choices though UNLESS you have Sarah's book in your hands still. Clem will give Sarah the book back and she'll ask how Clem liked it where you have several dialogue choices, followed by another before you leave where you can say [Thank you] [Goodnight Sarah] [Silent]. After that you will go to Luke and he'll knock the door, Nick will open it and Luke will ask if Clem can sleep on his bed. Nick's decision will be based on your forgiveness choice earlier on.

If you denied his apology will say no cause he's a little pissed still, Luke would argue with him for a sec but Nick will then shut the door. You will see Carlos coming up and going into Sarah's room; Luke will take Clem downstairs so she can sleep on the couch(which Luke sleeps on). Luke and Clem will be downstairs where you can see Pete going into the kitchen to sleep, Luke will sit on the chair and Clem will sit on the couch. Luke will blow out the candles when Clem takes off her hat. Luke will then joke how messy Clem's hair is, Clem would get a little insulted but then smile after realizing he's just teasing. Luke would apologize about Nick and Clem can say [It's alright] [Nick is kind of a dick] [I think I should've been a little nicer that moment.]. For special responses if you choose [Nick is kind of a dick] Luke would laugh and partially agree but he's a real good guy at heart, give him time. If you choose [I think I should've been a little nicer that moment], he'll say there's nothing she can do, just try to make up for it I guess. Clem can agree or say same goes for him too. Afterwards Luke will go to sleep and Clem will lay down, and look at her hat and have a sad look on her before going to sleep.

If you forgave him, Nick will let Clem come in, Luke will then leave. Nick tells Clem she can sleep on his bed, Clem can say [Okay, thanks.] [What about you?]. A little special dialogue with Nick will appear if you ask [What about you?], he'll say he'll sleep on the floor, he can't stand sleeping on chairs. Anyway Clem will take off her hat and it on the side then she'll lay down on the bed and Nick will lay on the floor, Nick will comment her hat, she'll compliment his. They'll talk about how they got their hats, you learn Nick got his in the arcade when he an Luke went to high school. Nick will then go to sleep and you can see Clem looking at her hat, remembering Lee and her family, she'll cry a little before she goes to sleep.

Comments

• Maybe they are wanting to make something in the end like that, she has passed for so many things, and remembering all of them, depending on decisions, she may want to kill herself or keep living.

• I thought All That Remains was missing two scenes: One properly reintroducing Omid and Christa, and another one after having dinner with Luke, similar to what you wrote. It would have helped making the final scene a little less abrupt.

• I hope Telltale sees this. Warn everyone when your drawing is complete by the way, I would like to see it.

• G.RossG.Ross Telltale Alumni

Noted.

• Alt text

Gifts from telltale.

G.Ross posted: »

Noted.

• edited April 2014

Agreed. All That Remains had a few pacing problems, things like this would have helped.

Hell, A House Divided could have used something in that 5 day jump, too.

• edited April 2014

I.... uhh.... uuhh.. ummm.... okay calm down Tobi, calm down. You must be professional here, you must be----- OOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! [MIND BLOWS UP FROM AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD!]

Alt text

Noted.

• OMG, Telltale staff actually saw this!

Alt text

Noted.

• Fuck yeah!

Alt text

Noted.

• It would be great if they did do something like this in a future episode because of this thread but, i'm a cynic. I love TTG but i'm not sure they would change a future episode from a single thread, but like i said it would be great.

• It would be great if every 14 year old would stop writing up cringeworthy suggestions riding off Season 1's ending. Clementine is sad, we know it, we don't need a scene where she cries to herself. Did we get a scene with Lee crying over Carley, or over Clementine missing? TWD isn't about being as sad or as "omg feels" as possible. Each season has carried a clear theme and it is absolutely obnoxious how overboard the community is in trying to get Telltale to create another Lee ending.

• luul

Alt text

Rafoli posted: »

Fuck yeah!

• I agree a lot of people go a little overboard; I don't really see the harm a small scene like this would have done though. All That Remains kind of needed something more of...something.

Yes_Man posted: »

It would be great if every 14 year old would stop writing up cringeworthy suggestions riding off Season 1's ending. Clementine is

• edited April 2014

I just tried to draw something like this... but I failed sorry..

Rafoli posted: »

I hope Telltale sees this. Warn everyone when your drawing is complete by the way, I would like to see it.

• Boy, I bet your fun at parties

It would be great if every 14 year old would stop writing up cringeworthy suggestions riding off Season 1's ending. Clementine is

• edited April 2014

ignore

I just tried to draw something like this... but I failed sorry..

• All that Remains already had a scene where Clementine looked at Lee's photo. Hubs would be a nice presence, sure, but we don't need a mandatory scene where Clementine cries.

I agree a lot of people go a little overboard; I don't really see the harm a small scene like this would have done though. All That Remains kind of needed something more of...something.

• When you inject your head canon into an established storyline, you have to be prepared to face criticism. TTGF isn't your personal hug box.

Boy, I bet your fun at parties

• LOL okay then.

ignore

• All That Remains could use a couple more scenes here and there to help with pacing, but seeing Clem sad over Lee all the time would end up kinda annoying in my opinion. The episode already had a few "I miss Lee" moments, so Clem crying over him as well would be a little too much. They could put something similar in a later episode though.

• edited April 2014

Amid The Ruins, maybe? That slide gives me the creeps, and solely based on it, I think that episode is going to be when Clementine will experience a lot of change and nostalgia at the same time.

Mr_Eeuss posted: »

All That Remains could use a couple more scenes here and there to help with pacing, but seeing Clem sad over Lee all the time woul

• edited April 2014

It was just an idea I had at the time, I wanted to write it before I forget. Oh and I have a question.

Alt text

• It doesn't hurt to throw an idea or two, once in a while right?

Mr_Eeuss posted: »

All That Remains could use a couple more scenes here and there to help with pacing, but seeing Clem sad over Lee all the time woul

• edited April 2014

Alt text

That's my name.

It was just an idea I had at the time, I wanted to write it before I forget. Oh and I have a question.

• Hm all these downvotes on me, trolls are so jelly.

• i think that something like that would be in episode 4, Amid The Ruins. and i am waiting that episode more than Episode 3

• I do not believe everyone wants a sad scene purely for a feels trip. I believe it's because the time jumps don't give us a clue as to how Clementine has dealt with the tragedies she has endured. "All That Remains" begins "x" amount of months after the end of Season 1, and it also contains a 16 month time skip. These time skips hold a lot of missing information regarding Clementine's development. It is quite possible that Clem has already grieved over Lee, her parents, and everyone else she has witnessed die when she originally met with Omid and Christa. A dialog option in "All That Remains" somewhat hints that Clem and Christa have not moved on over Omid's death (the baby is also "missing," so we have no clue as to what happened between them). I think if TellTale made some sort of graphic narration after this second season, provided that the next three episodes don't answer all the unanswered questions, it would help with the flow of the story. Then again, TellTale could also enjoy the gaming community creating their own explanations over what happened in between the time gaps. It keep the community talking long after the game has passes. I say that we should just take all the speculations, theories, and scene request with a grain of salt. If you don't really like some of the suggestions and theories floating around, I encourage you to create your own. Who knows, there could be a whole group of people who like the same exact thing you like. It could become a popular fan-fic.

• I would've liked a night of camping with the new crew. Seemed like the chance for Clem to get more properly acquainted now that they were actually starting to trust her.

Agreed. All That Remains had a few pacing problems, things like this would have helped. Hell, A House Divided could have used something in that 5 day jump, too.

• edited April 2014

Aye, a small unofficial "welcome" to Clem by the rest of the group. Would have been nice to see how they all perceived her by then.

Walter said that "Connecting with people is so important", well let us connect with the effing people we are with!

Mikejames posted: »

I would've liked a night of camping with the new crew. Seemed like the chance for Clem to get more properly acquainted now that they were actually starting to trust her.

• As much as I hate to see Clem cry, I think this would have been a great scene, of course, give or take a few details.

• edited April 2014

In episode 3 I think it'd be cool if Carver takes Clementine and Russell for a supply run to see where Clementine stands with him. You find a house with supplies but with 2 people. Carver puts a gun to one of there head and tells Clementine to shoot. You can choose to kill them or not and your dialogue will change based on episode 2 when Lee either stole supplies from the car or didn't. Russell will either tell Clem to grow up and shoot or tell Carver that he needs to leave her alone based on the decision if you left Nate or not.

• HOLY NOODLES!!!

Noted.

• I would've enjoyed that. I would probably have nostalgia from the train wreck where you have to stop.

Aye, a small unofficial "welcome" to Clem by the rest of the group. Would have been nice to see how they all perceived her by then. Walter said that "Connecting with people is so important", well let us connect with the effing people we are with!

• edited April 2014

@Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy Creative people like you and me, are the reason why good games come out.

• edited April 2014

Hmm... I searched your name in the credits of TWD and nothing (sorry if I am being creepy about that but I was curious of what department you come from). But there's one name that was similar, If I get rid of the period between G and R and add "man", I would get Grossman.... You wouldn't happened to be the Director of Writing, aren't you?

Noted.

• Best meme. Ever.

OMG, Telltale staff actually saw this!

• I don't want to have a scene where Clem is forced to cry. My Clem is a hardened survivor of the ZA, she doesn't cry. In many ways, it's actually sadder. She has no room left in her life to just be a child and have a nice moment where she remembers a friend.

• Thanks. But because of that, some people would hate for that; take a look at my posts, a lot have plenty of downvotes on me. And I was just being myself.

@Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy Creative people like you and me, are the reason why good games come out.

• edited June 2014

Okay so do you guys want me to make a second version of this, possibly better? If so upvote as a yes, and downvote as a no.

EDIT: I will make one later on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.