What is the decision you regret the most?

edited March 2014 in The Walking Dead

I have one which is kinda game changingish, i said "i thought you where dead" and didn't hug kenny because thats what clem said in the preview trailer! (I did replay the scene after though and hug him again with all the same choices)

Comments

• edited March 2014

Sam

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

I left him to die. That was my worst choice ever. I felt so terribly that I replayed whole chapter to shorten his suffering

• I got Big Al killed :/

• You mean " Vanilla ice "?

Big Al is Carlos!

vivec posted: »

I got Big Al killed

• For this season, I'd say not choosing to rescue Pete considering that Nick will survive the end of EP1 anyway. I felt that I missed out on learning a bit more about Pete, especially since that he doesn't get as much recognition as Nick does these days.

• What?. Big Al is Alvin , not carlos

You mean " Vanilla ice "? Big Al is Carlos!

• Sitting with Luke. When I got the (?) Kenny will remember that I got scared. Hopefully Kenny didn't kill him... Then I surrendered instead of looking for Kenny. Kenny hates me now...

• UndeadEuanUndeadEuan Banned
    edited March 2014

Hmm difficult one.. On my original play through when Carlos shouted because of the photo and I said it was Sarah's idea and she got a little upset.

That (?) Sarah will remember that made me replay the whole scene because I really like the character!

Sitting with Luke. When I got the (?) Kenny will remember that I got scared. Hopefully Kenny didn't kill him... Then I surrendered instead of looking for Kenny. Kenny hates me now...

• Oh yes I did that too! I felt sooo bad. Sarah was like "Do you think I'm dumb?!" and then she looks all sad.

UndeadEuan posted: »

Hmm difficult one.. On my original play through when Carlos shouted because of the photo and I said it was Sarah's idea and she go

• Nope...it's Carlos!

vivec posted: »

What?. Big Al is Alvin , not carlos

• Sitting with Kenny.. I wanted to sit with him t softnen him towards the cabin group, but the conversation did not went that way, it was mainly listenning to what Kenny had to say...

About the Sarah thing I said "Well you told me to keep her occupied..." and I don't really like Sarah :P

• Giving water to the dying man at the river. I saved Pete, and recently found out you could give him water if you didn't give any to the bandit at the river.

• Asking Carver about Christa, just hope he won't kill her because of that...

• Pinky swearing with Sarah.

I just know that is going to bite me in the fuckin ass

• I sat with Luke...

• Staying silent when Walter asked if Nick is a good guy. I am really considering to break my rule and replay it but that would feel like cheating for me.

• saving Nick instead of Pete. I mean... i like them both, i really do, but... when i think that i didn't go with Pete and i wasn't with him in his last hours of life... damn ;/ that's why i have two saves...

• Saying "I'm sorry about Pete" when Nick was cool.

Alt text

• Not teaching Sarah how to shoot.

• Not taking Sarah's picture, now when she dies I'll just have that weird selfie of her....

That and saiving Nick over Pete, though I'm regretting that less and less

• Stay strong! You'll be glad you kept your original choices!

Miiko posted: »

Staying silent when Walter asked if Nick is a good guy. I am really considering to break my rule and replay it but that would feel like cheating for me.

• I...rob the car from the stranger...be sure. I regret it like hell in ep5

• He still hates you anyway.

Xemnes posted: »

I...rob the car from the stranger...be sure. I regret it like hell in ep5

• [removed]

• what why?

Rafoli posted: »

He still hates you anyway.

• me too :(

GOUSTTTT posted: »

I sat with Luke...

• For other stuff you do... Like leaving Lilly on the road, and stuff

what why?

• ...she succeeds in killing LOADS of walkers!

• Srsly this decision is so stupid. I mean...it's not stupid but it's stupid that Kenny/luke are so sad about it.

Green613 posted: »

me too

• [removed]

Flog61 posted: »

...she succeeds in killing LOADS of walkers!

• .....how is that relevant to anything?

• Jesus is that shepard and kaidan?

Alt text

.....how is that relevant to anything?

• [removed]

.....how is that relevant to anything?

• Yep, I really like their romance in me3

Jesus is that shepard and kaidan?

• Firstly, that doesn't make it any more relevant to my homosexuality.

She's succeeded in killing far more walkers than failing in killing.

• ohh well...life's a bitch

For other stuff you do... Like leaving Lilly on the road, and stuff

• [removed]

Firstly, that doesn't make it any more relevant to my homosexuality. She's succeeded in killing far more walkers than failing in killing.

• it was literally the hardest decision i made this episode not gonna lie

Srsly this decision is so stupid. I mean...it's not stupid but it's stupid that Kenny/luke are so sad about it.

• What Carver say about that??

Domingez posted: »

Asking Carver about Christa, just hope he won't kill her because of that...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.