User Avatar Image

Ep 3 Doesn't Register Ep 2 As Complete

posted by goldenbullet on - Viewed by 342 users

Hi there Telltale Support folks :)

Loving Walking Dead at the moment, but I'm being held up by an error in the game.

After finishing episode 2, I go to run episode 3 and am asked if I want the game to generate story decisions for me. Thinking I might have not quite completed ep 2, I quickly go back and hit ep 2s "Continue" button.. but it takes me back to episode 3. When I hit the "Play" button, it asks if I want the game to generate story decisions...

An infinite loop where my story choices aren't being carried over :(

I've run the support tool and uploaded the file here; http://www.sendspace.com/file/8p4vg0

I'd love to get back into the game, so any help would be awesome :)

1 Comment
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. After looking over your Support Tool information it seems that your game should be running fine. We have had a small amount of users report that they are receiving the 'randomize choices' text in error, and after they've continued with their game, their choices are successfully carried into the Episode. I recommend accepting the randomize choices alert, and continuing your save, and your choices should not be changed. If they are, please reply to this thread, and I will try to assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.