Did anyone feel bad for Lilly?

edited March 2014 in The Walking Dead

Its been a while, but you gotta admit, seeing your dads head smashed must be rough. I had pity for her until she shot carley.

Comments

• edited March 2014

I'll probably be one of the only people to say so, but yeah, I did feel bad for her.

I think the line where she said, "I don't have anything left." Kinda' got to me and made me feel for her loss.

But her losing her father to Kenny is no justification for killing Carley out of rage.

Edit: I have 1997 likes, that's my birth year. AYYYYY.

• Until she shot Carley, sure.

• I'd like to do this to her after what she did to Carley:

Alt text

• You came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker.

OT: Yes, I did feel bad for her in a way. I can't say I hate her either to be honest..

Rafoli posted: »

I'd like to do this to her after what she did to Carley:

• I don't hate her or like her. But, I can't really forgive her for what she did to Carley/Doug. I do feel bad for her when she said '"I don't have anyone left."

• This guy being hit is actually a worker of the town hall XD thanks for sharing your opinion bro

You came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker. OT: Yes, I did feel bad for her in a way. I can't say I hate her either to be honest..

• I guess I'm one of the few that actually liked both Lilly and Kenny, they certainly aren't perfect and have their flaws and both lost their families. I think more people hate her because of what she did to Carley(Love interest) or Doug(Very good friend) which is understandable. I did feel bad for her, I even tried to help Larry despite our differences but once she kills Carley/Doug I didn't know what to do with her so I just put her in the RV. I think she should come back this season though because it'll add drama to the story and it would be interesting to see how she reacts to Kenny and Clem but if she doesn't then oh well not a big deal to me haha.

• I liked Lilly and Kenny too. And I'm with you on bringing her back. It'd be... interesting to see her again, to say the least.

I guess I'm one of the few that actually liked both Lilly and Kenny, they certainly aren't perfect and have their flaws and both l

• How about no

• Yeah I felt bad for her. Kenny should not have killed her father and none of the craziness that happened after would have happened.

• Lol for sure man, She doesn't know what happened to the group after she was gone too, would Kenny and her make up after finding out or would they still be arguing? I don't know, if she does come back then ok cool but if not then I don't think it'll matter but it would definitively be interesting.

I liked Lilly and Kenny too. And I'm with you on bringing her back. It'd be... interesting to see her again, to say the least.

• If Lily came back, I'd expect to see her broken or just very quiet. I doubt she'd come back hugging everyone and blowing kisses. ;)

Lol for sure man, She doesn't know what happened to the group after she was gone too, would Kenny and her make up after finding ou

• Oh she won't be cheery and happy that's for sure haha, we'll see how it plays out if TT decides to bring her back especially since so many people hate her.

If Lily came back, I'd expect to see her broken or just very quiet. I doubt she'd come back hugging everyone and blowing kisses.

• Oh no it probably would've still happened
    Ben would still be trading with the bandits
    If lily didn't kill anyone I'm sure Larry would have

Yeah I felt bad for her. Kenny should not have killed her father and none of the craziness that happened after would have happened.

• More or less. She is so broken that she literally has no other path to turn to.

• edited March 2014

Exactly. Prostitution. ;)

(If you catch my reference...)

More or less. She is so broken that she literally has no other path to turn to.

• Oh, I getcha.

If I approved of prostitution, I would be her regular ;)

Exactly. Prostitution. (If you catch my reference...)

• I don't dislike her at all for Carley's death and understand. Would be nice to see her again.

• edited March 2014

Exactly.

"Do you know who I am, now? Hey, look at me!"

Oh, I getcha. If I approved of prostitution, I would be her regular

• Yeah. I helped Kenny make sure Larry didn't come back, so I felt extra bad. Still, I stand by my decision.

Feeling bad for her didn't stop me from leaving her on the side of the road once she murdered Carley though.

• Agreed.

Larry why ;_;

I'll probably be one of the only people to say so, but yeah, I did feel bad for her. I think the line where she said, "I don't

• edited March 2014

I know a man who'll tell ya' why. He goes by the name of...

SaltLick

Viner16 posted: »

Agreed. Larry why ;_;

• I felt bad I wasn't able to put her out of her misery.

• Yep, I felt sorry for her. I'd be distraught too if one of my close family members died in a way like Larry did, and she was clearly beginning to lose it after the whole ordeal. She should've stepped down from the position of the group leader after that, she wasn't thinking straight. Kenny had a point when he said they needed to leave the Motor Inn, the bandits were a real threat, and food supplies were becoming more and more difficult to come by. There was no chance they would've survived the winter like how Lilly was proposing.

I understand why Lilly turned out the way she did, but I'm not excusing her because of it. I think she deserved to be left behind after shooting Carley/Doug, killing her on the spot would've been too cruel for me, and at least with leaving her she has some chance of survival and reforming after her misdeeds.

• edited March 2014

First the people she had to trust her and her dad's survival with kill of her dad. Then another person she has to trust starts stealing supplies.
    It's not weird that she got paranoid and didn't trust anyone anymore.

As for Carley, when you're dealing with someone already over the edge you don't start a fight with them, you try to calm things down.
    Not saying she deserved to get shot, but she certainly wasn't helping the situation.

Doug on the other hand... :(

• A street walker?

More or less. She is so broken that she literally has no other path to turn to.

• I felt bad for her at first until she shot Carley. I was honestly really mad there was no option to shoot Lily I was that mad and I didn't feel bad about leaving her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.