If you had to choose between Luke or Kenny?

edited March 2014 in The Walking Dead

Imagine: Carver is trying to shoot kenny but then you see that Luke is almost being stabbed in the head by troy, who would you save?

I would choose Luke because he is a more controlled person and he makes decisions counting with the group opinion while kenny person was very angry if someone does not agree with him. And you?

Comments

• I think Kenny kind of lost it. We dont know Luke too well, but at the same time I have an odd sympathy for Luke. Kenny isnt the same.

• He has lost so many thing's that he can't hold it, he needs psychological treatment.

Rylee posted: »

I think Kenny kind of lost it. We dont know Luke too well, but at the same time I have an odd sympathy for Luke. Kenny isnt the same.

• No, he needs a good old friend on his side to support him though this hard times and that's exactly what i gonna do!

TeamMoustache to the bitter end, he can count on me!

Alive_Clem posted: »

He has lost so many thing's that he can't hold it, he needs psychological treatment.

• Nick, because he knows where the fuckin' river is

• I see what you did there

Nick, because he knows where the fuckin' river is

• Both thing's could help a lot!

No, he needs a good old friend on his side to support him though this hard times and that's exactly what i gonna do! TeamMoustache to the bitter end, he can count on me!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.