Is Carlos being overly protective of Sarah?

edited March 2014 in The Walking Dead

I think no, she probably has some sort of condition. But how long can he protect her? She cant even shoot a gun.

Comments

• edited March 2014

Well...i told him that she will need to grow up sometime...he may not like it, but that's just how the Walking Dead world works now!

• I would too, even if it was rude.

Well...i told him that she will need to grow up sometime...he may not like it, but that's just how the Walking Dead world works now!

• I don't think she has a condition he's just being overprotected. Only thing I don't like about her is that she is childish

• edited March 2014

She seems to get panic attacks at the mere thought of bad things happening. I'd say that Carlos had good reason to be super-protective of her. And it seemed like he was doing a pretty good job of shielding her from the horrors of the apocalypse so far.

That ship sailed pretty damn fast at the end of "A House Divided" though.

• She has panic attacks but that's not unusual or abnormal. He kind of implied that there was something unusual about her. If he just meant panic attacks then he's made it sound worse than it is. But what will she do if he dies or she ends up alone? She wont survive very long...

• At first I think we all thought so but then Episode 2 came along and a lot of us went, "Oh wait, nevermind, she's actually super retarded."

• Is Carol being overly protective of Lizzie?

• A bit but at the end of the day she's a fairly happy person so maybe he did the right thing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.