User Avatar Image

IAP Glitch

posted by fssgag on - Viewed by 420 users

On my iPhone 5s, I bought the season pass for the walking dad season one, but nothing will download. I've tried to press restore, and everything else within my ability. Please help.

3 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

• I don't think you quite understand my issue, however I did try your suggestion. I'm not having trouble restoring the purchase, rather the purchase that I made never registered in the first place, but I'm missing $20 from iTunes and have receipts. This was my FIRST time purchasing the pack.

• User Avatar Image
        TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if you go to the Episodes Menu, what does each episode say next to it? 'Get' or 'Buy'? If they say 'Get' next to them you can download them by tapping the Get button. If you are unable to download the episodes by tapping the Get button, are you receiving an error message?

This discussion has been closed.