Who is your favorite game developer?

GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
edited April 2014 in General Chat

My favorite developer is Hideo Kojima(Kojima Productions), He is the creator of Metal Gear Solid & Zone of the Enders.

Alt text

Who is yours?

EDIT: Sorry if the title is vague & I would say Telltale but that would be too easy XD

Comments

• edited March 2014

CDProjekt Red, probably.

Really couldn't name an individual.

• GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
    edited March 2014

I haven't played The Witcher yet, I hear CDProjekt Red makes some pretty badass games.

CDProjekt Red, probably. Really couldn't name an individual.

• You definitely should! I'm pretty sad the 3rd one got delayed to 2015.

GOUSTTTT posted: »

I haven't played The Witcher yet, I hear CDProjekt Red makes some pretty badass games.

• I'll give it a try when I get the money :)

You definitely should! I'm pretty sad the 3rd one got delayed to 2015.

• edited March 2014

1. Naughty Dog Last Of Us, Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted enough said

2. Rockstar Red dead, Bully, The Warrior, Gta, Max Payne etc

3. Quantic Dream Heavy Rain, Beyond two souls

4. 2k Games Bioshock, The Darkness 2, Borderlands etc

5. Ubisoft Assasin Creed, South Park etc

Basically if see game made by these companies guaranteed quality and definite buy

Good idea great thread

• I think Irrational made Bioshock, right?

Markd4547 posted: »

1. Naughty Dog Last Of Us, Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted enough said 2. Rockstar Red dead, Bully, The Warrior, Gta, Max Payne etc

• Alt text

1. Naughty Dog Last Of Us, Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted enough said 2. Rockstar Red dead, Bully, The Warrior, Gta, Max Payne etc

• edited March 2014

Sam Lake, the original face of Max Payne! And also the main guy at Remedy Games.

Alt text

• What's up with his face XD

Sam Lake, the original face of Max Payne! And also the main guy at Remedy Games.

• edited March 2014

Sam's imitating the Max Payne face from the first Max Payne game, literally, his face was like that throughout the entire game. He was the inspiration for his appearance after all! XP

Alt text

What's up with his face XD

• Bioshock 1 and Infinite, yes. They're gone now though.

I think Irrational made Bioshock, right?

• Damn! That just looks...weird, I've played Max Payne before but I don't remember his face looking like that XD

Sam's imitating the Max Payne face from the first Max Payne game, literally, his face was like that throughout the entire game. He was the inspiration for his appearance after all! XP

• edited March 2014

He wasn't the only one, that'll be it for now. :P

Damn! That just looks...weird, I've played Max Payne before but I don't remember his face looking like that XD

• Dear mother of God...

• edited April 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMoZKfx1dcw

Hideo Kojima till new 40 dollar demo absolutely disgraceful dark day for gaming

• My fav developer is Jason Rubin.
    Alt text
    And, and, and...

• Yeah, That was Kojima at his lowest right there, £30 for a fucking demo T_T

Alt text

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMoZKfx1dcw Hideo Kojima till new 40 dollar demo absolutely disgraceful dark day for gaming

• edited April 2014
    1. Remigiusz Michalski for The Cat Lady, being so original and intense.
    2. Mark Yohalem for Primordia, for its philosophical depth, his community participation and unrelenting good will.
    3. Lori & Corey Cole for Quest For Glory, for its unprecedented complexity, re-playability and all the adventure games it inspired.
  • You're lucky were I live it's 55 dollar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMoZKfx1dcw Hideo Kojima till new 40 dollar demo absolutely disgraceful dark day for gaming

• 55 bucks for an hour plus of gameplay? Jesus, might as well wait until it becomes available for 5 dollars. :S

You're lucky were I live it's 55 dollar.

• Ubisoft. I'm an Assassin's Creed fan.

• Ahh, the nostalgia...

• So much Payne, so little time...

Danio658 posted: »

Ahh, the nostalgia...

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Nintendo for me, always and forever. A Link to the Past is why I'm in the game industry now.

• Naughty Dog even though I don't currently own a Playstation I love all of their games; Crash Bandicoot was the first videogame I ever played so it's got a special place in my heart. Also Ubisoft, Kojima & Rockstar for obvious reasons

• Nintendo is my childhood, Ah Majora's Mask, How I love you :)

Nice to see Telltale Staff take an interest in my thread :D

ArthurV posted: »

Nintendo for me, always and forever. A Link to the Past is why I'm in the game industry now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.