Steam code

Is it possible to get a steam activation code for games I purchased on the TellTale site?

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator

Not at this time.

• I pre-ordered The Wolf Among Us and received a steam key shortly after launch. I also pre-ordered TWD S2 and am yet to get one. Why give keys for one game but not the other? Will you ever be giving out keys for TWD S2?

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator

Please know that I do not work for Telltale and the information I am providing is based on past experience and hours spent on these forums.

Telltale is not in the habit of giving Steam keys for games purchased from their website. The reason they gave a Steam key to TWAU pre-orderers was that there were issues preventing the Telltale Store version from being available at the same time as the Steam version.

I pre-ordered The Wolf Among Us and received a steam key shortly after launch. I also pre-ordered TWD S2 and am yet to get one. Why give keys for one game but not the other? Will you ever be giving out keys for TWD S2?

• Ah, fair doos. Cheers for the info none the less. Much appreciated.

Macfly77 posted: »

Please know that I do not work for Telltale and the information I am providing is based on past experience and hours spent on thes

This discussion has been closed.