What if Lee was alive?

edited April 2014 in The Walking Dead

You guys remember the ending of 1 season? Quite sad, isn't it?
But what if Lee didn't die (getting shot by Clementine could be his or her dream) and he was found by a doctor, who managed to stop his infection/bleeding and cured him.
We could play again as Lee, who is going after Clementine, that he really loved.
What do you think about it? I think it could be great, seeing these two together again ;)

Comments

• I think it would be great but you've got to let it go,you can't keep holding onto these feelings,it will bring you down.

• Well, TTG would probably then let him die in season 2, their goal is to produce these strong feelings with the players through these sad moments, letting Lee die is, as you might've noticed, a great way to let us all cry our eyes out in front of our monitors.

• edited April 2014

It would be great. In Season 1, I thought that Stranger is a really equal villain to Lee (you know one of the reasons his creepy voice) but I to be honest, I'm dissapointed. Carver and Lee showdown would be sick! Please don't understand wrong, Season 2 is great but this Season kinda tells you that you don't have to play Season 1 right? This Season can stands on it's own I mean. Sure our choices matters here but if Lee was alive, I think our choices would really have a heavy impact on the story. Everyone have his own opinons and I respect that but, I wish that ending in we saw in Season 1, could happen in Season 2. (Sorry for grammar mistakes if there's any.)

• I think he's 100% dead

• Lets say 110%
    If he is alive i will eat my Computer !
    Pinky Swear!!!

Rippo posted: »

I think he's 100% dead

• I wonder if telltale runs on tears...

Well, TTG would probably then let him die in season 2, their goal is to produce these strong feelings with the players through the

• Well I mean that Clementine can keep doing what she's doing to season 3 or 4 and then we can wake up as Lee and start the journey again. I like this game very much, but if everything there is going to be so miserable I'm going to be disappointed.
    I think it wouldn't hurt if the TTG made the next season using my idea.
    ...and I'd love to hear her sweet squeaky: Leeee! again :D

• edited April 2014

Lee is in a dark place and is shown by a spiritual force a vision of Clementine being walked to Carvers camp with a group. The force then says, "Your getting a second chance, go get her" Lee then wakes up and he is fully healthy but still handcuffed to the ground right where clem left him, and his goal is to find Clem and get out of savannah. Would make a good "what if" game.

• If Lee was alive he would kick Carver's ass for hurting Clem..

• Clementine would be so much happier now.

• Let it Go!! Let it Gooo!!!!

Saoralba131 posted: »

I think it would be great but you've got to let it go,you can't keep holding onto these feelings,it will bring you down.

• Why all the down votes? It's not a "Bring Lee Back" movement, just a discussion.

• edited April 2014

Omid would've lived......if Clementine had someone with her it would've been Lee
    But we must not think deep.....we cannot change the past

• Trolls.....

Why all the down votes? It's not a "Bring Lee Back" movement, just a discussion.

• Trolls...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Trolls.....

• Some people downvote if "Lee" and "Alive" is in the same sentence.

Why all the down votes? It's not a "Bring Lee Back" movement, just a discussion.

• Lee is dead and Clem is alive.

Some people downvote if "Lee" and "Alive" is in the same sentence.

• If Lee saw Michelle bullying and stealing from Clementine this is just about what he would do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbpaMYw1sj4

Also, welcome to the forum!

Blinx posted: »

Omid would've lived......if Clementine had someone with her it would've been Lee But we must not think deep.....we cannot change the past

• Fucking Troll, Take a dislike

• People also downvote straightforward negativity.

Lee is dead and Clem is alive.

• People also downvote straightforward negativity.

Lee is dead and Clem is alive.

• Tell the artist to work on the facial structure. It does not match the perspective and looks rather demented. Also, bodies are not luminescent. The lighting is awful.

And find something productive to do.

• And then if that happens, you'll actually see him shot in the head and people will say "It's just a shot in the face, it just barely grazed him. HE'S STILL ALIVE!!!"

Well, TTG would probably then let him die in season 2, their goal is to produce these strong feelings with the players through the

• But anyway, he is dead.

• Not this again... brings out hose

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2014

Wow wow wow what?! When did Obama kick a door open? I mean, it looks real, is it?

• HAHAHA nice vid man btw thanks for the welcome....i was a fan since episode 3 of season 1 but i never really went around to find a walking dead forum but until now i found there were some artists in the forums and i went "Shit...these guys got some talents maybe i should hang around here and chat with fellow fan members"

I could just picture Lee doing that to Michelle in that vid XD

Dragonleaf posted: »

If Lee saw Michelle bullying and stealing from Clementine this is just about what he would do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbpaMYw1sj4 Also, welcome to the forum!

• How about this? Lee is dead but comes back as as smarter-than-the-average walker lee! (If you left him, great! if you shot him, lets just say Clem missed or something)
    He has to walk across the country, searching for Clem, the only thing he can remember. Along the way he runs into survivors. And you have to choose whether to try to eat them or not. If you don't eat you will eventually get weak and be unable to move, but you may not be successful at attacking them and they may be someone you know.
    Eat hurt unarmed christa or starve and become a lurker... quick choose!

• Yes he did, but I can't remember when

AWESOMEO posted: »

Wow wow wow what?! When did Obama kick a door open? I mean, it looks real, is it?

• edited April 2014

That can be happen. But I don't know if it will. Still, good point.

Shadusnox posted: »

How about this? Lee is dead but comes back as as smarter-than-the-average walker lee! (If you left him, great! if you shot him, le

• It would be great, yes.
    And I will admit, I'd love to play as Lee again.
    But it will never happen.
    Sadly, Lee is dead.

• Fake. Found a video about it.

Bryan4490 posted: »

Yes he did, but I can't remember when

• If he is alive I will eat my computer and post the video! Pinky Swear!!

TheRipper posted: »

Lets say 110% If he is alive i will eat my Computer ! Pinky Swear!!!

• Hmmm interesting, so someone just edited it in, thanks I thought he actually did it

AWESOMEO posted: »

Fake. Found a video about it.

• Clem: "Lee! How did you survive? I shot you in the head!"

Lee: tilts head to the left, looks straight into camera "I got lucky. Real lucky."

Clem: "k"

And the whole world rejoices.

• edited April 2014

wow you guys HES DEAD just accept it ok let the man rest in peace RIP

Sign in to comment in this discussion.