User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Forum Creepypasta ( No Longer Looking For Volunteers)

posted by Giraffehat on - last edited - Viewed by 29.3K users

Good evening, everyone. I'm Giraffehat, the forum's official Goose.

Firstly, you may be wondering what a CreepyPasta is. CreepyPasta is just a term for a scary (or rather "creepy") story written by random people on the internet, similar to fan fiction, but it doesn't necessarily have to be about anything that already exists.

I have recently acquired inspiration for a CreepyPasta revolving around this very forum, as well as TWD game itself. I have most of ideas already, but I'm gonna need some assistance from you guys.

Firstly, I haven't been a CreepyPasta enthusiast for very long. @Azlyn showed me one last week and I got absolutely hooked. This means that, while I have researched clichés and what-not-to-dos, the advice of more knowledgeable CreepyPasta enthusiasts would be very appreciated.

Secondly, I require some volunteers, who consent to featuring in the story. Keep in mind, I'll be more likely to pick people I'm familiar with, as I have a better understanding of their personalities, so I can offer a more appropriate characterization.

If you wish to join, please type out a detailed list of your personality and speech patterns (for characterization purposes) as well as leaving some information which explains how you'd deal with a really, REALLY freaky situation - but one that's still within the realm of reality - that barely anyone has ever experienced before. Keep in mind, bad things WILL probably happen to you.

Well, that's all I've got for now. Of course, feedback is welcome. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as long as they don't involve spoilers.

EDIT 1: I came up with a new idea. If you guys were willing to share your real first names, it would improve a certain section of the story.

EDIT 2: If you guys were willing to leave your country and city in your description as well, it would be useful for me. Also, if you are social network friends (PSN, XBL, Steam) with anyone else on the forum, please list those members.

EDIT 3: I found some good music for you guys to play in the background when you read.

302 Comments
  • ok..... I'll do this. just don't let me get gangbanged, ok? (should not have said that)

right then. my personality. I tend to be...

Nice

Welcoming

Laid-back

I usually don't get angry, but when I do I get really angry.

I try to always add humor to a situation.

I'm not very affected by blood or gore, Like decptio said.
    I can very easily move on from the torture/death of those I don't know too well.

speech patterns..... I'm not sure what exactly that means. I don't talk a lot.

how would I handle a really freaky situation?

As calmly as possible, attempting to figure out what was happening.

also, I hate jumpscares. they get me every time.

nickname me twc

that's all.

edit: If you're a true fan giraffehat, of creepypastas I mean, THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

• Duck. Duck. Duck. Giraffehat.

• User Avatar Image
    Deceptio BANNED

Nice to see you doing this Giraffe! I'm a REALLY big fan of creepypastas as well. :)

If you're willing to take me, here's my description:

PERSONALITY:

• My real name is Kyle.
    • I'm 14 years old.
    • I live in Toms River, New Jersey, USA.
    • Very caring, and would usually hate to see someone in pain, sadness, etc.
    • Traumatized easily by someone's death
    • Not really affected by gore (example: dislocations, blood, bones popping out)
    • Loves being sarcastic with jokes and humor
    • I play a lot of video games, but I also play a lot of basketball.
    • I own two PS1's, a PS2, two GameCubes, a Wii, an Xbox, an Xbox360, a Gameboy Advanced, and a DS Lite.

FEARS:

• Not too afraid of the dark.
    • Scared easily by pop ups and jump scares.
    • Has an odd fear of loud noises (people screaming loud, loud machines, etc.)
    • Mildly scared by ghosts, believes in ghosts.
    • I don't have any phobias.
    • I always have an odd feeling that someone is behind me, watching me, when there really isn't.
    • I'm normally creeped out when I know someone may be watching me from somewhere, but I don't know where.
    • In a really freaky situation, I'd be really scared, but I wouldn't panic. I'd try to keep my cool and not make the situation worse than it already is.

Hope that's enough. Looking forward to this!

• Im in for anything lol the more gruesome the better edit now with more just read thread

Personality:

Fearless with no morals but will do anything to protect loved ones but survival comes first will do anything necessary to survive

See myself just causing chaos for the fun of it.

Very laid back find everything funny not offended by gore or violence in fact find it funnier.

How deal I with freaky situations

I'm better under pressure better reaction time better concentration just calm down and have fun with it.

Fears:

Hate any children in danger

Scared of possessed dummys(as a young child saw a cassete tape it said Chucky's bride I though it was the rugrats scarred for life lol)

Alt text

Me ^

If could make my character exactly like Joker love it lol.

expand more if you want

• Damn, I would've liked to participate, but there two reasons against it:

1. I don't like creepypastas (read too much of them once, couldn't walk around the house at night for days)
    2. I can't figure my personality out.
  • Yay, I love creepypastas. :D

• I'm a huuuuge fan of creepypastas.I applaud you for making this thread!PERSONALITY:Ironic,funny,loves telling scary stories;FEARS:I am afraid of mereana mordegard glesgorv,Zalgo and sonic.exe

• This is gonna be freaking awesome Giraffe!
    Okay, i'm just gonna list my characters personality here,

• Traumatized very easily
    • can handle most wounds.
    • Always thinks that if something CAN go wrong, it WILL go wrong.
    • Likes making jokes, even if they are not funny.
    • is usually very caring and nice to people, and when he is not, he is an asshole.
    • Believes in ghosts and pretty much every supernatural thing, ESPECIALLY Slendy (just had to put that in)
    • Is 13
    • Spends most of his time playing video games.
    • Name: what ever you want it to be.

Phew. That was way harder then it should have been.

• Hey there!

My name is Melanie but you can call me Mel (if I get accept to your story)
    Here is what you need to know about me

1. I am a VERY shy person

2. But if you get to know me I will open up to you

3. -I try to be helpful when other people are in need

4. -I am kind and sweet (if you don't push my limits)

5. -I am kinda like a "Dork girl"

6. -I LOVE scary things...

7. -I have a fear of vomiting (stupid right?)

8. -I am 14 years old

9. -I will be willing to go to adventures

10. -I am an otaku ( a anime fan)

And that's it...I don't sound very interesting but it was worth a try ^_^

• Sure, why not.

I tend to follow a schedule for myself I guess, order before everything.

Passionate about things I do

I get attached to things easily

I don't like to be alone most of the time, I like to have people around.

Speech patterns? I don't know, I like talking to people, and I try to explain stuff as well as I can.

I guess I'm normal when it comes to anger, won't get angry unless it's something serious.

I try to help out a lot, do things I don't have to do but do them anyways.

I have a fear of being stalked or preyed upon, especially in dark places

As for the freaky situation, I would probably ask around to figure out what is happening, and if that doesn't work try hesitantly to figure it out myself.

I know I'm still kinda new around the telltale forums, but I'd love to get involved in one of these things. (I'd prefer a minor role over a big one, I'd be fine being a "redshirt" if you will)

Oh, and my name is Logan.

Add Comment