Anyone loved it when...

Clementine sassed Luke? Luke: "Go ahead. Give it a good pull, it should come free." Clem:
"I know. I've done this before, remember? In a Shed?" oh and ya'll better not talk about "Cluke" or you Shitbirds ain't gettin' on my boat >:(

Comments

• edited April 2014

I WAS ALL LIKE "OOHHH GET SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN!!"

• Absolutely! And taking on the big walker before doing that also adds more to the sass!

And this is why, for the most part, Sassy Clem is the best Clem.

• We need a Kelso gif for that burn lol.

I WAS ALL LIKE "OOHHH GET SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN!!"

• Who the fuck is disliking all of our posts? Sure as shit they're not gettin on my boat, P.S I think at least one of 'em is Clukers, yea, that's what imma called them from now on...

• That was a great moment, but what I think was even greater was how innocent yet evil Clementine sounded when she blackmailed Rebecca about the baby.

• What does Cluke even mean?

Who the fuck is disliking all of our posts? Sure as shit they're not gettin on my boat, P.S I think at least one of 'em is Clukers, yea, that's what imma called them from now on...

• You don't wanna know

What does Cluke even mean?

• Are you sure you wanna know?

Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you: Clementine+Luke=? Come on, what was that teasing our friends pulled on us when we were kids?

What does Cluke even mean?

• I'm guessing people think Clem and Luke will hook up... That's just horrible and disgusting.

You don't wanna know

• That's some pedophile stuff right there. All the Clukers need to be put in a Mental hospital..

Are you sure you wanna know? Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you: Clementine+Luke=? Come on, what was that teasing our friends pulled on us when we were kids?

• Idk, sounded to harsh... For an 11 year old

Dragonleaf posted: »

That was a great moment, but what I think was even greater was how innocent yet evil Clementine sounded when she blackmailed Rebecca about the baby.

• Would have been better directed at Carlos.

• edited April 2014

Someone's fucking with us with the dislikes, at least we won't know if anybody actually doesn't like what we say >:) I'd say Clukers for lyf but nah

• Agreed O_O

That's some pedophile stuff right there. All the Clukers need to be put in a Mental hospital..

• Don't let the dislikes get to you. Look at the thread now, our dislikes have turned into likes and guess what? Only the likes are shown on our profiles:).

Someone's fucking with us with the dislikes, at least we won't know if anybody actually doesn't like what we say I'd say Clukers for lyf but nah

• I take it people don't like that 70's show?lol

WhatTheDuck posted: »

We need a Kelso gif for that burn lol.

• Skip to 2:04 xD

• Don't worry people, Every single one of you got a free like from the one and only SaltLick305.

Now Downvote me Troll

• 6:31 is probably my favorite part. I like the reservoir dogs reference, not the ermm, you know...

TWDFan86 posted: »

Skip to 2:04 xD

• For an accurate depiction of my reaction, watch Flimsii's "The Reservoir Dead".

I was like:

Alt text

Bring in the Sassy Clem haters.

• Love that show!

WhatTheDuck posted: »

I take it people don't like that 70's show?lol

• Yeah somebody is trollin ¦(

SaltLick305 posted: »

Don't worry people, Every single one of you got a free like from the one and only SaltLick305. Now Downvote me Troll

• She has a lot of really funny sassy lines with Luke. Like when she is climbing up the ladder. She says my favorite line from the season (so far) at that scene. I still prefer to play her as sweet and kind though, because that's who my Clementine is.

• edited April 2014

They ruined a good friendship between Clem and Luke. It's been crushed up and stomped all over. It's been disintegrated. Now deep inside, i hope Luke dies. Just because it will get rid of that horrible thought..

Agreed O_O

• 4:52 LOL

• 1:51 THAT GODDAMN BOAT, VERNON I WOULD REVIVE YOU JUST TO KILL YOU AGAIN

• edited April 2014

That's like me saying that I hope Kenny dies because a couple of people decided to ship Clenny (Oh god no). It's not fair to Luke and shouldn't ruin his character just because there's a couple of sickos on this forum.

They ruined a good friendship between Clem and Luke. It's been crushed up and stomped all over. It's been disintegrated. Now deep inside, i hope Luke dies. Just because it will get rid of that horrible thought..

• I love how in the beginning you just slowly hear Kenny's theme starting in the background haha

• That was the funniest moment so far in this game.

• Clementine: What am I, a monkey?

• That whole scene in general was really great. xD

• It was for comedic purposes. Good lord no one can take a joke now.

That's like me saying that I hope Kenny dies because a couple of people decided to ship Clenny (Oh god no). It's not fair to Luke and shouldn't ruin his character just because there's a couple of sickos on this forum.

• edited April 2014

Oh sorry. It's kind of hard to tell if someone is joking over the internet.

It was for comedic purposes. Good lord no one can take a joke now.

• I agree.

Scytheslay posted: »

That whole scene in general was really great. xD

• Holy shit this had me fuckin' rolling

• Bingo.

I'm guessing people think Clem and Luke will hook up... That's just horrible and disgusting.

• Yeah, thats why plenty of people hate me now :P

Oh sorry. It's kind of hard to tell if someone is joking over the internet.

• edited April 2014

TTG gave way more options to sass and be evil, >:) I like the other side of Clem...

Absolutely! And taking on the big walker before doing that also adds more to the sass! And this is why, for the most part, Sassy Clem is the best Clem.

• ;_; I feel ya.

Yeah, thats why plenty of people hate me now :P

• Who doesn't ? =D

Alt text

You know what's the problem with people ? I'm too handsome :D

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Love that show!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.