Am I weird to say Ben had the worst death to me?

edited April 2014 in The Walking Dead

Don't get me wrong I was torn over Lee, but I kinda think Ben had it worse.
When he died, he felt useless, it seemed like everyone hated him, and all along he wanted to die. And then he falls off a building and dies painfully. I felt so bad for him and the bad note he died on. I don't know, I think his death was the saddest for me. I think at the end he always tried, and always meant good. But it seems like he still died thinking the group would rather have him dead.
He's still an idiot pretty much though.

Comments

• If Andy St. John died if you spared him, then that's my choice for worst death. I hope he lived. One of my favorite characters ever.

• He was either dropped off inside a clocktower and then mauled by walkers, or he fell of around three stories onto a big metal pipe and then Kenny probably shot him.

• edited April 2014

We are all weird because of something or another :D

I never thought of it that way. I pity the kid, although I still think he's an idiot, but I measure how bad a death is based on the physical suffering a person goes through.

• heh, did you miss brie's death? :P

• I guess you're right.

Lee died with the ones he loved trying to save the only familly he had left. A quick death with a shot in the head, or resting until he became a walker.

Ben died either by falling from a bell tower, breaking his legs and being eaten alive or by falling from a balcony, breaking his legs, being inpaled by a large metal pole and getting shot in the head.

• edited April 2014

Ben is close, but Mark, tbh.

Lee died among loved ones with Clementine there, Mark was being cut up piece by piece and with nobody there to put him out of his misery or even know what was happening to him.

• Beatrice had it rough (if you leave her to get eaten).

• Well the St. johns killed mark and ate him, so....

If Andy St. John died if you spared him, then that's my choice for worst death. I hope he lived. One of my favorite characters ever.

• Brie's was much quicker than Ben's.

Green613 posted: »

heh, did you miss brie's death? :P

• Ben didn't break his legs on the balcony dea

I guess you're right. Lee died with the ones he loved trying to save the only familly he had left. A quick death with a shot in

• George's actual death was pretty horrible. He gets shot in the neck, gasping for air, and if the fall from the bridge was not high enough to kill him, his gasping for air as his lungs fill with water with no recourse to try and swim.

• You mean Matthew?

pcharl01 posted: »

George's actual death was pretty horrible. He gets shot in the neck, gasping for air, and if the fall from the bridge was not high enough to kill him, his gasping for air as his lungs fill with water with no recourse to try and swim.

• Both Brie or Lee in my opinion.

Brie's disembowelment made me want to puke, but at least it was over relatively quick.

It's been said that Mark's death was the worst and I admit he had it pretty damn bad. But at least it's implied tht the St. John's drugged him during the ordeal (you find morphine in the closet adjacent to the room he's in. Judging by what happens in the comic, Lee probably had his ticket punched by a blood infection from the walker's mouth or the unsterile saw/bandages. I'll spare you the details, but needless to say, it's an awful, awful way to go. Lee's sole comfort was the fact that he lived long enough to save Clementine and say goodbye. He still died in agony, fully aware that Clementine might have nobody left to take care of her. I can imagine a few fates that might be worse than that, but not many.

• Yeah, I agree with this. Whoever her voice actress was actually managed to disturb me a bit.

Beatrice had it rough (if you leave her to get eaten).

• Yeah my bad.

Tyranitar posted: »

You mean Matthew?

• No, you're not weird for stating your opinion. Now that I think about it, Ben did have it pretty rough from the beginning all the way to his death.

• Brenda raised them that way..

Rylee posted: »

Well the St. johns killed mark and ate him, so....

• For physically worst death? Pretty hard beating Mark's situation. I mean dear Lord, full awareness of your dismemberment, before being fed to your friends and left to bleed out alone?

As far as most tragic death? Don't think I'm getting past Lee.

• Beatrice?

Beatrice had it rough (if you leave her to get eaten).

• Girl on the street in episode 3 of season 1.

Beatrice?

• oh. yeah. that. my lee..... missed her.

Girl on the street in episode 3 of season 1.

• edited April 2014

Oh come on! Walker heads attract bullets like magnets, yet you can't hit a simple...

breaths

Nevermind.

oh. yeah. that. my lee..... missed her.

• I'm glad i didn't drop Ben at the bell tower....couldn't really watch how he died down there.....broken legs and being eaten alive and his innocent death scream. Good thing Kenny shot him in that alleyway tho, right?

• Agreed. No redemption, no nothing. At least in my canon playthrough Kenny forgave him and pared him a slow death from getting eaten.

No, you're not weird for stating your opinion. Now that I think about it, Ben did have it pretty rough from the beginning all the way to his death.

• He said ''My leg is hurt i think'', well to me that sounded like a broken leg.

Ben didn't break his legs on the balcony dea

• At least Kenny showed him he cares in the end.

• How does " hurt a little" sound like a broken leg anyways if it was broken he'd be making a way louder noise than he did and also he fell on his back he didn't land directly on his leg

He said ''My leg is hurt i think'', well to me that sounded like a broken leg.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.