Telltale Autumn Sale

What Are You Looking Forward to Most About Carver's Community?

Title says all.

Do you want to see more characters, more conflicts, the possibility of numerous determinant characters (Nick, Alvin, 400 Days), etc.?

Comments

• I'd like to see hubs and the 400 Days survivors who went with Tavia. Of course, that means I only get to see Vince and Bonnie, but whatever. I wanna see what ol' Vinnie's been up to since Day 400.

• I hate to be "that" guy but EVERYTHING.

• edited April 2014

I wanna screw up his community. achievement called "Come Hither" says "Invite friend to the compound" and has a picture of a walker....hopefully you'll open up some doors and get his people killed >:D might also do some shit talking to people i don't like around there

• edited April 2014

Try to limit the shit talking. There's also a trophy called "Not In Nottingham" with the detail being "Got beat down". Careful now...

Blinx posted: »

I wanna screw up his community. achievement called "Come Hither" says "Invite friend to the compound" and has a picture of a walke

• I got everyone from 400 days to go with Tavia, so hopefully i'll see them there!

• Strip Club

• Oh crap i almost forgot about that XD good one...

Conduit42 posted: »

Try to limit the shit talking. There's also a trophy called "Not In Nottingham" with the detail being "Got beat down". Careful now...

• "Gave What You Got." :) But in all honesty, I'm looking forward to catching up with the characters. Hopefully there are a few pubs and it's longer than the last two episodes.

• Blackjack and hookers

• Meeting the 400 days group, and seeing more of Carver. (I might even forgive Bonnie)

• Backhanding Becca.

• edited April 2014

"Come hither" definition from dictionary.com: flirtatious; sexually inviting. That worries me, a lot. Hopefully the definition is false, or an oversight.

Blinx posted: »

Oh crap i almost forgot about that XD good one...

• What I'm looking forward to ?

Get the hell out of it, with the most people alive, if possible.

• I'm just waiting to roam around the community, talkin' to everyone and interacting with stuff, like good ol' season 1.

• I'm hoping to see some people from 400 days and get the hell out of there!

• And giving Bonnie a pimp slap, thus making her Clem's bitch.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm just waiting to roam around the community, talkin' to everyone and interacting with stuff, like good ol' season 1.

• Al 400 Days characters will be there. Just like the Governor, no way Carver let's anyone who knows about his camp stay outside of his camp. Also, it would be too story branching like changing the ITYWD person

Rock114 posted: »

I'd like to see hubs and the 400 Days survivors who went with Tavia. Of course, that means I only get to see Vince and Bonnie, but whatever. I wanna see what ol' Vinnie's been up to since Day 400.

• I want to see the 400 Days characters, most of them at least. If Wyatt is there, then Eddie probably isn't and if Eddie is there, then Wyatt isn't. Nate is definitely not there. I also want to see how strict Carver's rules are, I want to see him punish our little group when they refuse to do something he says.

• Birthing Lee or Omid Jr

• edited April 2014

HUBS...

• Not sure what to look forward to, when it seems like the group will be treated like workers and how the community seems like a prison.

But I am looking forward for hubs, characters and story.

• FUCK YEAH WALKING AROUND THE PLACE!!

WalkerHH93 posted: »

HUBS...

• learning more about Bonnie and maybe 400 days cast if they appeared, get more info on the cabin group. filling in all the questions in my head that I had from the first 2 episodes. I'll try and save much people as I can but since its carver I going guess things won't work as plan.

• Nate and Eddie wont be in the next episode ;(

Al 400 Days characters will be there. Just like the Governor, no way Carver let's anyone who knows about his camp stay outside of his camp. Also, it would be too story branching like changing the ITYWD person

• Interactions with characters. I wanna find out about the cabin group's backstory, (I think Clem deserves to know what's going on between them and Carver by now) and I'd like to talk to Bonnie, Carver, and Troy if possible. I wanna catch up with Kenny too, and I hope Sarita stays safe. (I'm sure she will, but if TTG kills her off for the sake of causing Kenny to have a breakdown then I'll be sorely disappointed)

I'm not all that excited about the 400 Days cast, the only people I'm interested in seeing are Russell and Becca.

And hubs. Definitely hubs.

• Eek. Hopefully my smartass Clem gets to keep all her teeth. :o

Conduit42 posted: »

• Getting Carver's side of the story

Just slowing down and talking to everyone. Episodes 1 & 2 had great banter, but felt railroaded to an oppressive degree.

Watching Kenny and Carver go at it (I'm still a tad bitter about his little outburst in the teaser).

• Watching Kenny and Carver go at it (I'm still a tad bitter about his little outburst in the teaser).

That'll be interesting. Watching two determined leadership-oriented guys like Carver and Kenny fight will be fun. (though I'm concerned for Kenny's sake since Carver is the one with the upper hand here)

BigBlindMax posted: »

Getting Carver's side of the story Just slowing down and talking to everyone. Episodes 1 & 2 had great banter, but felt ra

• Hubs,baby!

Also, I hope we learn more about Carver. Considering him and Clem will have quite a chat. And since I'm allowed to dream, hopefully Clem's puppy eyes will make Carver see the error in his ways and join the good guys!

• Seeing new characters and 400 Days characters, and their background of how they met Carver.

• How about Kenny Jr. 2.0/Kenny Jr. the second? It has a nice ring to it!

Birthing Lee or Omid Jr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.