User Avatar Image

Your theories for Episode 4 and 5?

posted by GdaTyler on - Viewed by 7.1K users

These are the images of the select screens.
Alt text
Alt text

In Episode 4, I feel that Clementine will be mindfucked by the loss of her comrades. I expect everyone close to her to have died already. Carver lives.

Episode 5, she runs away from Carver to Wellington alone where she is left in a helpless state. She eventually finds a way to hide from him and stay out of his reach. She has run so much that she is now left in a place where there is no one left. Carver continues on with his life while Clementine is trapped in Wellington waiting to die.

I don't want this to happen, but the darkness of it all makes me think so. If you search the music for the select screens, it used to be pretty eerie and creepy. I'll link it.

66 Comments
  • Its a while ahead, but luke will either die or be the only one who survives with clementine. And she will find christa.

• User Avatar Image
    TDMshadowCP BANNED

My Video Theory

• If I had to guess I would say In episode 4 Carver chases your group down and kills a few people then in the end of the episode you get to Wellington. Only to find it full of bandits and walkers. Then Episode 5 is just trying to survive and escape Wellington.

• At the end of Episode 3, Clem discovers that she's ⅛ Cherokee and decides to take a vision quest (Episode 4). The shadowy figures are friends long gone, friends that need her now, and friends yet to be made, urging her to don the war paint. The slide for Episode 5 is a red herring, for reals Episode 5, Clem just goes around scalping everybody in Carver's camp. She only stops when she realizes that she's taken Kenny's Beard.

• The end of Episode 4 she will reach Wellington. That's all i have right now.

• Well, here's my theory. Similar to the ones some people already mentioned but here it is anyway (sorry if it's too long):

Ending of episode 4, you arrive to Wellington with the remaining survivors of the current group. You find some big walls with a pair of sliding doors that are protecting that little town (kinda like the Hilltop communty) You open the doors and find nothing. You walk further into the town, thinking this might be a safe place to hide from carver (who is chasing because of the events that will happen in episode 3 involving Rebecca/Rebecca's baby) When you get to the center of the community, you start to see some walkers and you discover the community is full of walkers. But wait! Then you hear a sniper shot! You find Christa and the bandits that captured her in episode 1 (they are working together, as a group) in a roof threating Clem and company. But Wait! You also hear Carvers voice from the outside of the community. "Hello, anybody home?" So you must escape from Carver, Christa and the bandits and a herd of walkers.

Episode 5, Escape Wellington. Eat Pizza OR Ice cream.

• We really shouldn't do this yet. We'll need as many things as possible to speculate on after ep3 drops and the wait for ep4 begins.
  • I hope they don't reach Wellington. Once they reach wellington, telltale is gonna end the series :(
  • User Avatar Image
    TDMshadowCP BANNED

This theory is so damn good! It's starts at 3:20 and ends at 4:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym-geByn0qw

• I think Jane and Clementine will team up to find Sarah after getting separated from the others during the attack. It would be easy to lose everyone else once the shooting started and walkers started attacking from all directions. I think Rebecca's baby will come at the later part of the episode, near the end.

Add Comment