Jurassic Park Overloads TellTale download servers.

Since purchasing Jurassic Park as part of the original Walking Dead + Back Catalogue bundle (I can't remember what it was called) I have been unable to download Jurassic Park. All the other games in the bundle download, but JP just stalls part way through, usually at 19%. I've kept trying on and off for over a year now, using eight different machines running three different OS's in five different locations.

What can can I do? It's frustrating. (Off Piste, Am I)

Aeomer.

P.S. Law and Order on the Mac always appears corrupt - the PC version appears fine.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. I have spoken to our web team, and we are currently investigating your reported issue. Thank you for the extra information.

• Additional info for L&O. I have a new 'Late 2013 build' Mac running Mavericks. 27 inch, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, i7 (4991),NVIDIA GTX 780M (4096MB)
    The L&O issue looks like texture corruption - who knows with Mavericks ;-)

The PC is a plain Q6600, 32GB, 4 HDD totalling 6TB and NVIDIA GT620 (2GB) - Windows 7 Ultimate with all patches. It seems to work with everything (except JP which I cannot download :-( )

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Thank you for the extra information, I have passed it on to the web team.

aeomer posted: »

Additional info for L&O. I have a new 'Late 2013 build' Mac running Mavericks. 27 inch, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, i7 (4991),NVIDIA GT

This discussion has been closed.