132 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • :jumptoconclusions:

Okay but seriously, that could be just as a preview, doesn't actually mean that it's called that, sides as I recall it's about a Video Game Conspiracy.
  • An episode centered on Strong Bad finally making Dangeresque 3? That's exactly what I wanted!
  • How irconic, a non-canonical canonical game featuring a canonical non-canonical non-continuity-continuity-bending part three of Dangeresque. Now that's hilarious.
  • GaryCXJk;93488 said:
    How irconic, a non-canonical canonical game featuring a canonical non-canonical non-continuity-continuity-bending part three of Dangeresque. Now that's hilarious.
    :confused:
  • It does make sense, all the episodes had a preview....

HR taxes.... SBTF Limozeen game.... and Dangeresque poster?
  • I was wondering what that poster was for...WAIT!!!!what if you raise too much money in Baddest of the Bands and SB decides to use the extra money to make Dangeresque 3! It makes sense caus if you look at the poster in SBs room he says he blew all of his money on that poster!!!!If episode 4 is really Dangeresque than THIS IS GONNA BE AWXOME!!!
  • splash1;93484 said:
    :jumptoconclusions

Okay but seriously, that could be just as a preview, doesn't actually mean that it's called that, sides as I recall it's about a Video Game Conspiracy.
    I'm tired of you saying that awesome stuff isn't going to happen sorry but.....................................................................v........................................................................................................................

//;. my deed is done aahhhhh It's alive oh and the villain of the episode could be somebody trying to stop sbcg4ap or somethig
  • Looks like I'm gonna have to jump. *proceeds to jump across a gap*
  • Guys, the Fourth episode is a Video Game Conspiracy. So I'm guessing the Fourth episode is going to have a Dangeresque Video Game.
    Or, WiiWare World pulled that title out of their ***es.
Add Comment