User Avatar Image

Stuck at 99%

posted by sunnyfree on - Viewed by 1K users
Trying to download season 1 on steam and it gets stuck at 99%, do I go to steam about this? How can i fix it? my connection is fine, tried re downloading it four times at different times of the day and it's not going.
3 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff
    I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are playing on PC or Mac? Also, have you tried restarting both your computer, and the Steam Client? Please also make sure that you have any anti-virus or internet firewall programs that may be open and running, disabled at the time of installation, as they may be blocking the game's communications with our servers.
  • I have the same problem with downloading 400 days. It goes till 99% then stops. I am on a macbook pro
    • User Avatar Image
      TelltaleMike Telltale Staff
      My apologies. Please make sure you have restarted your computer and/or reset your internet access point, and then make sure you do not have any programs open and running in the background that may be slowing down the download process, and start the download again. You should then be able to download the Episode.
This discussion has been closed.