User Avatar Image

Stuck in episode 106

posted by trainrek on - last edited - Viewed by 319 users
I have the deed for the U.S. but Sybil will only give me 300 bucks for it. Not near the 100 trillion I need for the earthquake machine that will get me thru the second floor door. Max tells me she needs an attitude adjustment. In one of the previous threads a hint was given to ask a previous president. There are 2, one is the head in the closet, and that will not say anything. The other head, Lincoln only tells me how nervous he is. If I click the deed on him he says justice is blind mute and deaf, and has a cough that sounds like tuberculosis. ???????????
I've clicked on every figggen thing in the game with every friggen object I have and I am getting nowhere.

Another hint was given that Hugh bliss will hypnotize 6 billion people, then Sybil's attitude will change. And where is he? Behind the second floor door I suppose. :confused:
2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Play Tic Tac Doom And Lose Get The Eye Go On The 2nd Floor Use The Eye On The Door Then Use The Spoon To Bend The Thing Behind The Door That You Can See Their You Go
  • Okay, so I searched everything in the game with everything, EXCEPT the item that looked obviously like a spoon. That is what I get for ASSuming that I needed to knock the bowling ball off with the earthquake machine.

Add Comment