81 Comments
  • Kennysucks is secretly Lilly
  • At the end of the day she's a fictional character so it's not a big deal whether or not you like her. But after going the whole series with her I find it surprising that someone could say they just don't care about her. In my eyes, she basically IS The Walking Dead Game.
  • What do you want? The sweet little treehouse girl with the flowers on the walki-talki exists no more after loosing parent, friends everyone who she loved, death around her, living in fear and standing escape. Everyones Character would be changed in such a situation.

Clem has my respect for sitting through so long
  • I really hope, if you ever have kids, you continue to care about them after they outgrow being young and adorable and start developing into slightly more abrasive pre-teens and teenagers.
  • Don't play season 2 then.
  • I don't agree with you, but I respect your opinion. I feel very connected to Clementine (especially after being able to play as her in Season 2), because she reminds me a lot of myself. Though I can't imagine growing up in the midst of the zombie apocalypse, I know what it's like to be a little girl, trying to hold onto my childhood, even as people around me are pressuring me to grow up faster. I know what it's like to be overlooked by adults and not be taken very seriously. It's almost like, since I know the feels, it's my job to make Clem's experiences go a little easier. Plus, she's so real that it surprises me sometimes. She's like a mini me, and that's probably why I enjoy playing her so much.
  • I respect your honesty, but just the thought of Clem being disliked or not cared about makes me cringe, how could anyone not care about that adorable little face of hers?
    • Believe me, it's possible. One of my friends even don't understand how anyone can like her or care about her. He also thinks that Lilly is way better then Clementine. It's his opinion but you know... I don't get it how could he think like that.
    • The Youtuber CinnamonToastKen didn't care about her at all. Part of the reason why I hated his Let's Play.
  • I enjoy playing as clem. its fun ^-^
  • User Avatar Image
    PedoLuke BANNED
    You don't really care about Clem? F*ck you Kenny.
  • He mean that he doesn't have to worry about her cuz she is the main character so nothing bad will happen to her
Add Comment