Clementine escapes the shed and Carlos is mad

edited May 2014 in The Walking Dead
www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1PglXLTkGs

Comments

• Made my night.

You made this yourself? If you did, PLEASE make it so Clementine has to decide whether to sit next to Winston or Carver.
  • yea I did and I am thinking more towards the lines of choosing between stranger or carver
    Cany0udance posted: »

Made my night. You made this yourself? If you did, PLEASE make it so Clementine has to decide whether to sit next to Winston or Carver.

• Can't convert Season 1 files into Season 2. Or else it'd be sit next to Larry or Duck.
    Jewfreeus posted: »

yea I did and I am thinking more towards the lines of choosing between stranger or carver

• If you can swap any model with any model, you need to make it so Clem puts Omid on top of the Christmas tree. Or atleast his head .
  • hmm i don't know I think there are some models that can be converted I know lee's model can and kenny's season 1 model can too I'm not sure might just have to play around with it

Can't convert Season 1 files into Season 2. Or else it'd be sit next to Larry or Duck.

• It seems that the weakness of Carlos are his fingers, since everyone breaks it or...bites it! LOL
  • edited May 2014
    ok just tried to switch carver with stranger, bonnie with andy st john and troy with danny st john but none worked so I guess I was right only some work

Can't convert Season 1 files into Season 2. Or else it'd be sit next to Larry or Duck.

• I like how even the subtitles change.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.