Telltale Autumn Sale

Missing Save Files

So I had four save files with different choices on my game and I just opened the game to make sure everything was okay before the new episode is released today.... and all my save files are gone. I don't want to play the game all over again when I've already done it four times. Is there a way to fix this or some kind of program I can use to recreate the save files?

Comments

• Well, I've had this problem once, and I couldnt have resetted them, so I had to play like the whole s1 again... BUT since then I always create backup .zips of saves to make sure they wont disappear like it did once :/
  • I didn't know I had to do that just to keep save files protected on a game I haven't opened since last time I played it. :c
    ViTALiTY posted: »

Well, I've had this problem once, and I couldnt have resetted them, so I had to play like the whole s1 again... BUT since then I always create backup .zips of saves to make sure they wont disappear like it did once :/

• Want my save file? You can change up the S2 Choices but not S1 Choices

I didn't know I had to do that just to keep save files protected on a game I haven't opened since last time I played it. :c

• That'd be helpful as hell. I mostly want everyone alive by the end of episode 2 but I could probably run through and fix that quickly if its the case.
    Tyranitar posted: »

Want my save file? You can change up the S2 Choices but not S1 Choices

• Okay I changed up the choices. Uploading it to a file sharing site right now.

That'd be helpful as hell. I mostly want everyone alive by the end of episode 2 but I could probably run through and fix that quickly if its the case.

• That is awesome, thanks so much. You're a life saver.

Okay I changed up the choices. Uploading it to a file sharing site right now.

• www(.)megafileupload(.)com/en/file/529585/TWD-Save-zip(.)html

Remove the ( )

Do you know where to place the files?

That is awesome, thanks so much. You're a life saver.

• Documents > Telltale Games > Walking Dead Season Two...right? Just drop it in there?

www(.)megafileupload(.)com/en/file/529585/TWD-Save-zip(.)html Remove the ( ) Do you know where to place the files?

• Unzip it and drag all of the files in there

Documents > Telltale Games > Walking Dead Season Two...right? Just drop it in there?

• Awesome, got it! Now I just have to wait for the episode D:

Unzip it and drag all of the files in there

• Haha. Glad I could help

Awesome, got it! Now I just have to wait for the episode D:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.