People finally starting to wake up and accept that working on 4 games at once is hurting TWDSeason2?

Comments

• They've released screens from TOB but they have stated how far along it is? Has a Summer release for it been confirmed?

You do know that TFTB is done and is Coming out in the Summer right?? That will be 3 games that they will be actively working on E

• edited May 2014
    http://www.joystiq.com/2014/05/05/tales-from-the-borderlands-gets-first-screens-debuts-this-summe

Yea it comes out this Summer...

They've released screens from TOB but they have stated how far along it is? Has a Summer release for it been confirmed?

• edited May 2014
    Agree with TWAU taught I was only one who felt way. It was the only disappointing thing about TWAU for me even though it's great game bit of detective work in point and click adventure game is essential to me.

[In case it needs to be said, I'm only a volunteer moderator. I am not from Telltale and my opinions are my own.] Although I

• edited May 2014
    I think at this moment, Season 2 is suffering from a lack of direction. It's one escape after another with no idea of what's coming, which, for me, is making it all feel very disconnected and lessening the effectiveness of the choices.

We're 3 episodes on from 400 Days and that seems completely irrelevant
    Christa is gone and no-one seems to care
    The baby mystery is forgotten

And the thing that could have connected them all, ie Carver, well that's done now. It feels like everything since the end of Season 1 has been disregarded and that is deeply unsatisfying. In my view, this game has got 2 episodes left to save itself.
  • Eh, more or less the same over here.

I keep having this dual reaction where, on the one hand, I really enjoyed the episode and, on the other hand, I can't help but focus relentlessly on the negative because of how much better it could have been.

• Very True
  • edited May 2014
    Agreed. The episodes are great IN THEMSELVES, but as a whole the season doesn't make much narrative sense. Everything that could have kept the episodes relevant and connected are just randomly dropped.

I forgave stuff in ep2 like random character changes (Carlos, Rebecca), no explanations (Christa's baby, Christa's location), over-reliance on Clem, lack of character interaction/reaction to your choices etc because I was so sure that at least SOME of these things would be addressed in Episode 3. But instead the problems are ignored, plot points are abandoned, characters treat you the same no matter what your past choices, buildup is wasted, and characters are still not quite developed.

Leaves me confused and nervous as to how the last 2 episodes could possibly wrap this up. <:[
    Ninnuendo posted: »

I think at this moment, Season 2 is suffering from a lack of direction. It's one escape after another with no idea of what's comin

• Maybe things will begin to make sense when we see the complete season...
    TT247 posted: »

Agreed. The episodes are great IN THEMSELVES, but as a whole the season doesn't make much narrative sense. Everything that could h

• Lets hope so!
    iorek21 posted: »

Maybe things will begin to make sense when we see the complete season...

• Crossing my fingers. DON'T LET US DOWN, TELLTALE!
    iorek21 posted: »

Maybe things will begin to make sense when we see the complete season...

• This is exactly how i feel

I keep having this dual reaction where, on the one hand, I really enjoyed the episode and, on the other hand, I can't help but focus relentlessly on the negative because of how much better it could have been.

• Yea those goddamn 90 minutes :D . Nah but I agree the episodes are awesome but they feel rushed.

• edited May 2014
    Finally!
    People starting to see the light...
    Ep 3 was a complete disaster for me
    After playing it..i was wtf is this!

To be honest i didnt really like s2 since episode 1 came out
    It feels rushed, back then im giving them the benefit of the doubt since its only ep1
    But now? Cime on after 3 episode of mediocre and rushed writing,
    im not that eager waiting for the next episode.

in short i think my username represent what im feeling best
  • The 90 minutes is the main problem of this season.
    Many things could be added; I am not talking about the things we want.
    But the important things such as character development, more interactions, hub areas (?), maybe more.

I believe that an episode should be shorter because of the pace of the said episode (S1E5, S2E2). This limit should not have been added to episode 3.
  • Damn Season 3... now I get why you have the Back to the Future pic lmfaooo its good to know there is a new Season coming.

Finally! People starting to see the light... Ep 3 was a complete disaster for me After playing it..i was wtf is this! T

• edited May 2014
    Perhaps Telltale will redeem themselves in the last two episodes. Thats not to say though that episode 3 wasn't great, because it was; it just could have been better.

Finally! People starting to see the light... Ep 3 was a complete disaster for me After playing it..i was wtf is this! T

• Trolls do follow me, They even admit they do.

I think i'm Joffrey Baratheon, What's it to you.

What if I told you, there aren't anyone following you. People just do not agree with you. Isn't that more likely that someone wasting time to downvote you all the time? Who do you think you are?

• I had to use it at some point.

Lol @Shrek yourself :D

• Lol yeah typo, fix it

Perhaps Telltale will redeem themselves in the last two episodes. Thats not to say though that episode 3 wasn't great, because it was; it just could have been better.

• Who the hell is that? lol
    GOUSTTTT posted: »

Trolls do follow me, They even admit they do. I think i'm Joffrey Baratheon, What's it to you.

• GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
    edited May 2014
    And what reason is there to downvote someone who says thank you to somebody else? I don't see any reason for it.

What if I told you, there aren't anyone following you. People just do not agree with you. Isn't that more likely that someone wasting time to downvote you all the time? Who do you think you are?

• Man so you're not from the future :(

Lol yeah typo, fix it

• edited May 2014
    Telltale doesn't give a fuck. They're off in video game production dreamland.

Most studios are scraping project to project, just praying that each successive project makes enough money so they can keep their studio afloat. The video game industry is notorious for having very poor job security.

Asking them to sacrifice jobs for perceived quality is absolutely asinine. Let Telltale enjoy their success. If you don't like the quality of their games now, vote with your wallet.
  • edited May 2014
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo YOOOOOO that shit killed meee.

Excuse me? You might want to get your facts straight, I have trolls following me 24/7, Downvoting everything I post, I assume it's a troll because I didn't write anything that offended anyone. Check yourself before you Shrek yourself.

• Somebody from Game of Thrones, He's the best character in it, You should watch it! :D

Who the hell is that? lol

• Nah, I've never really been into it.

Somebody from Game of Thrones, He's the best character in it, You should watch it! :D

• Then let the downvoter insult me, I wasn't even talking to you so why get involved.

In a level he insulted the downvoter imo. Think it's fair.

• Wuss

Nah, I've never really been into it.

• :P

We all got different tastes, dude :D

Wuss

• I was just fucking with ya lol

:P We all got different tastes, dude :D

• Yeah I know, its all good :)

Maybe Telltale's upcoming game based on GOT might get me into it, who knows?

I was just fucking with ya lol

• I hope so, It's the best show ever!

Yeah I know, its all good :) Maybe Telltale's upcoming game based on GOT might get me into it, who knows?

• Holy shit, Clem_is_awesome! Now you have 132 people and counting who agree with you! Last time I checked it was like 30 upvotes or something :P
  • I'm being a tad facetious. I wouldn't mind either, but I think things are fine as they are.
    NickL posted: »

I agree. They should freeze The Walking Dead development for now and take The Walking Dead team and put them on The Wolf Among Us team.

• You obviously care to much about downvotes. It's your main topic in half of your posts.

And what reason is there to downvote someone who says thank you to somebody else? I don't see any reason for it.

• edited May 2014
    Why would he? He didn't agree with you, and you insulted him. I can clearly see now why this person decided to follow and downvote you. Because you care to much. Kinda hilarious.

Then let the downvoter insult me, I wasn't even talking to you so why get involved.

• edited May 2014
    You is EMT or paramedic so want to let me know about that the news emails in and tell me what’s your favorite EMS gadget is and it's great to hear from.http://bellecomplexfrance.com/
  • i thought we'll know more about carver in this episode :(
  • edited May 2014
    I really wish the OP's post could be sent directly to the head writers and they should actually READ THIS because i totally agree! I still really enjoyed ep2 and 3 but im really not happy the episodes are so short and several things have been left unexplained and all rushed as the OP said.

Episode 4 of season 1 was the longest, i would be amazed if they made it long in season 2.
  • Totally agree with this thread. I REALLY hope Telltale step it up in episode 4 and 5.
    I don't want this game to be remembered as one of those 'Oh yeah season 1 was amazing but season 2 wasn't that good, sequels never work'.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.