User Avatar Image

Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

posted by LeeTheProfessional on - last edited - Viewed by 838.2K users
Welcome to the "Forum Of The Dead" interactive story!

In this thread, you guys will be the characters in a zombie apocalypse, similar to what Harpadarpa and Raging_Blades were doing(Harp left and stopped his) and you will get to vote on everyone's destiny by making choices like in TWD game when you pick an option. The story adapts to the choices you make, the story is tailored by how you vote, so choose wisely! I was going to do this around the same time Harp did his story, but since he started first I decided not to go with it, but since then, him and Raging have inspired me.

THE STORY IS FINISHED! I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE STORY IT WAS WITHOUT EVERYONE AND THEIR CHARACTERS!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO CATCH UP ON THE STORY, ALL OF THE 5 CHAPTERS ARE AVAILABLE TO READ ON GOOGLE DOCS. THE LINK IS JUST BELOW THIS POST! vvvv

docs.google.com/document/d/10IS2QBpLFn-MwGZT1rVqAYAcqmEcJG1X5pvNzWI477E/edit
12.3K Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    Puncake32 BANNED
    Name: Puncake
    1. Brave, Cool and Funny.
    2. Depends on the person.
    3.Yes, and again, it depends entirely on the person.
    4. Fisherman, BOAT!
    5.I want to be In a Group.
  • Yeah! Awesome! Can't wait until it starts!
  • User Avatar Image
    Puncake32 BANNED
    This Is Awesome man.
  • CornPopper

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of loud screams coming out of the hallway. I heard gunshots and explosions coming from outside my window. I looked out and saw people running all around and a group of people shooting at them with machine guns.

"The fuck is going on?!" I said to myself.

I turned on the T.V. and there was news on every channel talking about the living dead walking amongst us. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This was the perfect opportunity to go around and do whatever I wanted. No police to try and stop me. I checked around my apartment to grab a few items and also my .33 Magnum Revolver that I never got to use before. I loaded it up and slowly opened the door, there were still a few people running up and down the hall. Soon enough, there was an explosion coming to my right and I heard a bunch of people panicking and running back. I heard a maniacal laughter...

"HA HA HA HA! Look at 'em! Running scared like a bunch of cockroaches! This is the greatest thing ever!

I peeked down the hall and noticed a man with a scar on his face. This guy looked fuckin' insane, maybe crazier then me. He still hadn't spotted me.

1) Try and shoot him
    2) Hey, man. Let me join you?
    3) Make a run for it.
    4) Say nothing.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gobananas01

I was looking after a rookie cop, after he got separated from his partner. We were stuck in the police station and trapped in a prison cell after some idiot thought it was a good idea to let all the prisoners out. There was a dead guy next to us that I managed to kill earlier by shooting him in the torso, after he almost got us. There was a riot going on and we needed to leave ASAP.

"Jesus, man. Your first day on the job and you have to deal with this shit! I feel bad for you Cameroncr95." I told the rookie.

He looked at me and smiled. "Heh, you know what? It could be worse."

"Oh, really? And how the hell could it be worse?" I asked him with a confused look.

He looked down at his gun. "Well. I could be be dead, but I'm not. I'm with you through this, man. We'll both get out alive."

The rookie had surprised me. What he said was making sense. For some reason we were still alive. Our fellow police officers were dying while we were somehow still alive. Hell, if it wasn't for, Cameroncr95. We wouldn't have gotten a riot shield and a few tear gas grenades off of a dead riot guard.

I looked at him and said "You have a point. We need to get out of this place and into the parking lot. Find us a squad car and get the hell out."

"Alright, what should we do?"

I looked out and saw a whole mess of people fighting each other. A few guards holding a couple of people back, and a bunch of dead prisoners and officers all over the place. Our exit was to the right, but three guys were shooting down at everyone with M16's. I had a shotgun and Cameron had a standard issue Glock 9MM Handgun.

"Goddamn it! This isn't looking good." I yelled out in anger. "Okay, look. We'll find a way out, but we need to wait for an opening. The only problem is that if we wait too long, we might just run into a few of those prisoners trying to kill any cop they see."

Cameroncr95 checked how much ammo he had. "Um, we don't have a lot of bullets left. Maybe we can just try to sneak out, without making a mess of course."

"Does sound good. We just need a distraction, and then we can get the hell out of here. How much tear gas grenades do you have left?"

"I have only three left. Think it'll be enough?" Cameron asked me.

"Maybe. I'm not entirely sure."

He looked at me and waited for a response. "So, what's it going to be, Bananas?"

1) Let's use a tear gas grenade on those three guys.
    2) Let's wait a bit just to be sure.
    3) Fuck it, let's go out guns blazing.

VOTING FOR THIS PART CLOSED!
  • yea if you are still need parts I'll take one :)

EDIT: just noticed I had to reply to the questions just ignore this
  • Raging_Blades

I was walking down a dirt road and was dying of thirst. My feet were hurting from all the walking I was doing. I left the city after all the craziness was happening. I had a few cans and supplies in my bag, but I was trying to save as much as I could, just in case I really needed them. I looked up ahead and spotted a farm to my left. I noticed a horse was outside on the ranch eating grass by itself, and it had a saddle on. I wasn't the type to steal but I needed to get further away from the city as fast as possible. There was no time to rest.

"Hmm, I wonder why that horse is out there alone like that. It's strange that it has a saddle on though." I thought to myself.

I looked around and it was empty. I didn't know if anyone was in the farm house, but...

1) Steal the horse (Grand theft horse)
    2) No. I should see who lives here first. Maybe they're good people.
    3) Wait and see if anyone comes out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LeeTheProfessional

(!) Look, kid. we can kill them, but I'll need your help.

"Look, kid. we can kill them, but I'll need your help." I told TWDFan86.

"Okay, I'll help you. So, what do we do?" He asked me with confidence.

"Find a weapon, anything that will be able to crush, stab or severely damage their head."

He reached for his back pocket and took out a decent sized pocket knife. "Well, what about this? Will it work? Seems sharp enough."

"Holy shit. You had that this whole time you sneaky bastard, heh. That's perfect, here's what we'll do. I'll open this umbrella and block their path. What I need you to do is stab them on their heads as hard as you can."

"I... I'm not sure. I never killed anyone before." He looked down as those things were getting closer to us.

I turned to him and said "Look at me, kid. No fear, alright? You got this. I'll have your back if anything goes sour. Trust me, those things are dead already, just look at them. You'll be doing them a favor by taking them out of their misery. We need to do this. I just need your help for a bit."

He looked up and agreed. "You're right. Let's get them."

(?) TWDFan86 will remember that.

I quickly got up and opened the umbrella. I put both ends in between the left and right passenger seats, while putting the ferrule on the old man's chest. This things breath smelled really bad and his hands were trying to reach me.

"Now TWDFan! Stab his head with everything you got!" I yelled out.

He got on top of the seats and thrust the pocket knife into the top of the monster's skull. After that he pulled the knife out, the zombie stopped moving and we were both sure it was dead.

"Holy shit! I fucking did it!" TWDFan said with shock an excitement.

"Good Job! Now get the other!" I told him, as the female walker stumbled onto the back of her deceased husband, and attempted to do the same as he did.

"I got it!" TWDFan said as he did the same as before and stabbed the walker on the skull with great force, and she fell down onto the floor.

I pushed the other walker off of the umbrella. "Excellent job, TWDFan. You did good. Let me see your knife for a minute."

He gave me his pocket knife and I moved forward. "Stay back and let me know if you see anything moving." I told him and he nodded his head.

I looked at the train operator and the older gentleman from before, both laying dead on the floor. I feared that they might come back like the other two, so I used the umbrella as a shield and I got closer. The train operator looked up at me and started to moan, I knew he was gone. I stabbed his head with all my strength and he stopped moving. I put the umbrella in front of the other one just in case he got up. There was no time to waste and I stabbed him in the head as well. I moved forward and signaled TWDFan that it was safe and he could come over. I gave back his knife and we moved into the front of the train.

"Look for a switch or anything that says emergency breaks!" I told TWDFan, as we both looked around.

"Here it is, Found it! " He told me.

"Great! This thing should stop soon. Go ahead and press it." I said happily.

What we didn't expect next, was that the train was going so fast, that when we came across a turn it got derailed and we were both holding on to anything just to make sure we didn't go flying everywhere. I looked up ahead as we were crashing through a forest, the next thing I knew was that we had flipped on the side and slammed straight into a giant tree. Everything went dark...

• NoncyFlippledorp

We were all trapped inside the school. Everything was on lock-down, no one could get in and no one could get out. I was with my class... well what remained of them. Belan, PaulKenneth, etitheking, Jewfreeus and AllThatRemains. They were all sitting down in their own seats just waiting for what ever was going on, to be over. Apparently the living dead were walking amongst us, but we didn't see anything outside of the windows. I couldn't help but wonder what happened to, Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy ever since he was able to escape with a group of students and teachers.

PaulKenneth spoke out of nowhere. "Man... we're all just sitting here waiting to fucking die."

"Don't say that, man. We don't know what's going on out there, but I'm sure they'll handle it. By the time you know it everything will be alright." eptitheking responded cheerfully.

Jewfreeus just stared at eptitheking and chuckled. "It would've been over a long time ago. Why the fuck are we even sitting here waiting for some sort of group to come and save us? The cops ain't gonna do shit, they're too busy trying to handle whatever the hell is going on out there. We should just try to escape."

"Hey, man fuck you! I'm just trying to keep our hopes up in this shitty situation. I'm sure we'll be okay by tomorrow." eptitheking replied.

"Yeah, whatever." Jeefreeus said as he turned to look outside the window.

"He's got a point." Belan said. "We should at least try to escape. We've been waiting here for hours. Who knows how long that "help" will arrive. We should just leave now."

AllThatRemains spoke up. "But they told us to wait here in case anything happens. I don't like the idea of sitting here and waiting, but I also don't think it's smart to go out there and get involved with whatever is going on."

My students were in quite a predicament. From the look of things, it seemed calm outside, but we really didn't know what was going on. Were there really zombie like creatures walking out there? I wasn't certain.

"Well, why don't we just let the teacher decide for us." Said PaulKenneth.

"Me?! Why do you guys want me to decide?" I asked

Jewfreeus seemed to like the idea. "Actually, yes. NoncyFlippledorp should decide for us. It was her idea to stay here and wait in the first place, and we did just that. So now, you should decide on the next idea."

Everyone looked at me and seemed to agree as well.

"Yes, Noncy. You can decide what to do for us. Either we wait or we leave." Belan said with a raised eyebrow.

AllThatRemains looked down as if she wanted no part of this.

"I guess you leave me no choice. We will...."

1) Leave immediately.
    2) Stay and wait here until tomorrow.

ClaytonBoylan

I was still stuck at the gas station that I used to work in. I just came here to buy a drink and two guys just came in with guns. After JonGon was able to shoot the two lunatics that tried to rob us, he kept me safe by keeping us hidden in the back room. I didn't know what was going on outside, but it sounded like anarchy. I could hear screaming, gunshots and even explosions. I just wanted to go home, lay in my bed and wake up only to realize I was dreaming and none of this was happening.

"Clayton. You've worked with me for a long time back in the day. If we don't make it... I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything you've done to help." JonGon told me with a sad look.

"Thank you, Jon. I don't know what's happening, but we WILL make it!"

Jon smiled and nodded his head. I didn't know if that bullshit line had worked, or if he knew we were both fucked anyway.

"Hello?! Anyone in here?"

We both heard a voice coming from inside the store. Jon put his index finger on his lips and made a "Shh" sound. He took a peak out the door and saw two guys running around.

"Alright, Firedog122. Just get as much supplies and food as you can. Once I have my boat operational again, we're going to need some of this stuff." Said a man wearing a trucker hat.

"Who the fuck are they?!" I whispered to JonGon.

"Shit. I don't know. They're not wearing a ski mask like the other two guys I killed." Jon whispered back.

The guy with the trucker hat walked behind the counter.

"Holy shit! The fuck happened here?!" He yelled as he saw the two dead bodies of the robbers.

He took out a knife and checked their bodies. "Shit, man."

"The hell's he doing?" I asked.

"I have no clue." Jon replied.

The man Stabbed one of the dead robbers heads.

"What the fuck?! This dude is crazy! Let's kill them before they find us." Said Jon with a disgusted look on his face.

"Yeah, that guy's weird! let's go out there, I have your back." I told Jon.

Jon kicked the door open and pointed his shotgun at the guy. "Don't you dare fucking move a muscle."

"What the?! Look man, I ain't no robber! I just need some supplies and then I'm out of your way." He said with his hands up. "My name is, Puncake32. I'm just here with my friend. We need a few items for my boat."

Jon looked serious. "Why did you stab that dead guy's head?!"

"What do you mean?! Wait y'all don't know?"

"Don't know what?" I asked.

"These things, zombies or whatever, they're walking around killing everyone. As far as I know, you come back no matter what. Unless you destroy their brain."

"The fuck are you talking about? You can't be serious?!" Jon was just getting tired of this guy's bullshit.

I looked behind the man and noticed someone with a handgun. "Who the hell are you?!" I yelled at him.

The trucker hat guy turned his head. "Whoa, Firedog! Don't do anything stupid!" He turned his head back at us. "Look, guys. there's no need for this. Let's just put our weapons down and talk. I'll make sure Firedog does the same."

"You sure we can trust these guys, Puncake?" His partner said.

"Yeah, man. Put your gun down! They don't even know what the hell is going on out there."

Jon asked me what I thought we should do. "So, what do think Clayton. Should we trust these guys?"

I looked at both of them and had a decision to make.

1) Let's talk to them. Just make sure he tells his partner to put the gun down first.
    2) Just shoot him. This guy seems crazy.
    3) say nothing.

• These are actually really impressive!

You really are a professional!
  • Hey Lee, question: Would all these stories end up intertwining and all the remaining characters meet up together at some point? That'd be cool if it happens :)
  • User Avatar Image
    Puncake32 BANNED
    I can't wait for the next part.
Add Comment