Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• **Whats your personality like? nice. doesent trust anyone right off the bat. can be mean and tough when has to. short tempered.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? yess

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? yes and no, depending on how bad they were.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? a doctor
    Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? Small group of about 4-6 people

Alright, for chapter 2. I'm looking for 10 new people. If your character was in chapter one and they died, then I'm sorry but you

• Me too! First thing I do after I wake up or come home and last thing I do before I leave my house or sleep. Sometimes I even fall asleep while browsing the website xD

Yo, the first thing I do when I get home is come on here. I'd be lost without you guys v_v

• My life would be ruined! the same thing happened to me. It kept sayg "Body Needed" what ever the flobber that means. I died for a second.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Nah, I was going to do the same, lol. Makes you realize how bad our lives would be without this community

• Thanks.Now it's time to get back to work. winks

Welcome back, dude.

• edited May 2014

Damn, I was listening to Carver's theme song, and the beatdown song while reading the end of chapter one with Guilty and Tobi, and it was bad-ass, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfoAYpquelQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zJbXFxcB4E

I'm loving this song. Does anyone here know how to mix or make their own music? I think it would be cool if our characters had their own theme songs like these.

• Same here.

I was about ready to throw my computer off the balcony.

My life would be ruined! the same thing happened to me. It kept sayg "Body Needed" what ever the flobber that means. I died for a second.

• If you've read all of chapter one then, you should know who survived so far.

They will appear in chapter 2 and so on, as long as they live.

When will we know who made it?

• Now I remember why I love this community.

Because of sick freaks like you.

WhatTheDuck posted: »

Thanks.Now it's time to get back to work. winks

• For me it said "DiscussionID required". I was like 'da fuq does that mean??'

My life would be ruined! the same thing happened to me. It kept sayg "Body Needed" what ever the flobber that means. I died for a second.

• I think they mean people who applied for chapter 2

If you've read all of chapter one then, you should know who survived so far. They will appear in chapter 2 and so on, as long as they live.

• Alt text

Same here. I was about ready to throw my computer off the balcony.

• I "kiiiiiinda" knew how to make my own music a couple of years ago. But I was atrocious at it. I'm never trying again :/

Damn, I was listening to Carver's theme song, and the beatdown song while reading the end of chapter one with Guilty and Tobi, and

• yeah what imighthavebrokenit said.

I think they mean people who applied for chapter 2

• Ah, well I'll introduce all the new characters as soon as possible. Depending on your answers, I'll see what I come up with for each one of you guys. Remember to vote as well, everyone's fate is in your hands. Their destiny depends on your votes.

yeah what imighthavebrokenit said.

• Lmao, well that's no help.

I "kiiiiiinda" knew how to make my own music a couple of years ago. But I was atrocious at it. I'm never trying again

• TNTLee left a couple of weeks ago. He said he was traveling and wasn't going to be online for a while. I'm guessing that's why Pro decided to kill Lee.

Nooooo, what the hell??? He killed tntlee just like that? :(

• Thanks
    BTW keep doin what your doin sir

Ah, well I'll introduce all the new characters as soon as possible. Depending on your answers, I'll see what I come up with for each one of you guys. Remember to vote as well, everyone's fate is in your hands. Their destiny depends on your votes.

• DAWW YOU MAKE ME BLUSH.

Now I remember why I love this community. Because of sick freaks like you.

• I honestly didn't know that! I gave his character two chances to live, by not going with Guilty, but you guys voted and the decision had to be made.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

TNTLee left a couple of weeks ago. He said he was traveling and wasn't going to be online for a while. I'm guessing that's why Pro decided to kill Lee.

• Wohoo!

I was away for a month and I still made in time for this and Tobi's comic. I'm not gonna deny I'm one lucky son of a bitch.

• edited May 2014

Testing. :c

yay!

• Has anyone tried the new PM system to see if it works?

For me it said "DiscussionID required". I was like 'da fuq does that mean??'

• For those of you having trouble, apparently deleting your old history, cookies, etc. will help out the problem, if logging out and back in doesn't work.

Testing. :c yay!

• You wanna try it with me?

Has anyone tried the new PM system to see if it works?

• Yep, just worked for me.

For those of you having trouble, apparently deleting your old history, cookies, etc. will help out the problem, if logging out and back in doesn't work.

• It's working pro. :3

Has anyone tried the new PM system to see if it works?

• Nice, and BTW we're just hanging in this thread right now, while we wait for Ch.2. So pizza party for everyone! B]

Yep, just worked for me.

• Alright, man. See if you can send me a PM by going to my profile and not using a link.

You wanna try it with me?

• I brought the sodas! ^o^

Nice, and BTW we're just hanging in this thread right now, while we wait for Ch.2. So pizza party for everyone! B]

• Pizza party? I'm so happy! :3

Nice, and BTW we're just hanging in this thread right now, while we wait for Ch.2. So pizza party for everyone! B]

• I brought the BOAT!

I brought the sodas! ^o^

• What's a pizza party without soda and a BOAT?!

Puncake32 posted: »

I brought the BOAT!

• Yes! the forums are back to normal :3

• Where's da pizza????

What's a pizza party without soda and a BOAT?!

• I brought kenny's mustache XD

• Looks around uhhhh over there next to Raging and Tobi points

Where's da pizza????

• edited May 2014

And Whats a pizza party without the blood of a virgin ^o^

I brought the sodas! ^o^

• Yeah, just tested it. I can see the PM on my profile now, haha. Pretty cool. B]

It's working pro.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.