Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Yep, that's society logic

That makes no logical sense. If Clem is 16 and violet is 18... That 2 years difference. If Clem was 18 and she was 20, there would be no issue...🤔

• AJ's possible parentage wasn't a consideration when developing his character--it wasn't until later that it even crossed the writer's minds. His characterization is meant to be a product of how he was raised.

• Well, if someone is curious about Clementine's height:

• Either she hasn't gotten that much taller or the real Clementine there wasn't properly remodeled to scale.

FetchWalker posted: »

Well, if someone is curious about Clementine's height:

• Clementine has been starving and malnourished for basically her entire life after the outbreak. Makes sense that she would be short af.

DabigRG posted: »

Either she hasn't gotten that much taller or the real Clementine there wasn't properly remodeled to scale.

• I think it might be a little of both.
    Don't stop da booty tho

Clementine has been starving and malnourished for basically her entire life after the outbreak. Makes sense that she would be short af.

• Marlon was [almost?] certainly never intended as a possible love interest in different versions of the story.

...I can't believe I bothered using that.

• You have been revealed!

I think it might be a little of both. Don't stop da booty tho

I think it might be a little of both. Don't stop da booty tho

• AJ was originally more of a moving goal in an earlier draft. It was once Kent Mudle's team joined up that this was changed.

• James is a big gay. Kent Mudle considered leaking this fact if The Final Season was indeed canceled.

• Well, we know Clem was 8 when this all started and Violet was at least 11, so, they are a 3 year age difference. All that being said, meh, it's 8 years into an apocalypse, sooo....

That makes no logical sense. If Clem is 16 and violet is 18... That 2 years difference. If Clem was 18 and she was 20, there would be no issue...🤔

• Thanks for mathing it out for me, friend 👍

Pyreflie posted: »

Well, we know Clem was 8 when this all started and Violet was at least 11, so, they are a 3 year age difference. All that being said, meh, it's 8 years into an apocalypse, sooo....

• Somebody's been reading a lot of Kent Mudle's tumblr page.

James is a big gay. Kent Mudle considered leaking this fact if The Final Season was indeed canceled.

• I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but, you're welcome?

Thanks for mathing it out for me, friend 👍

• I did in one or two big swoops. I've had a backlog of stuff from there for a while.

Somebody's been reading a lot of Kent Mudle's tumblr page.

• I'm not sarcastic.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but, you're welcome?

• If you choose "You're just my conscience" when talking to Lee you can get a lot of different lines from Clem.
    If you interacted with the tire swing at the train station in Ep 1, Lee will say something along the lines of missing barbeques with friends and Clem will say "Or pushing a kid on a tire swing really, really high"
    If you didn't interact with the swing you get some different ones depending on your choices:
    "Or a sunday trip to get chicken nuggets"
    "Or dancing"
    "Or romantic candle lit dinners"
    "Or kids playing in a tree house"

• aj's vo was recorded somewhere other than the usual studio during the scene where AJ and Clem talk about what James said about walkers in the school cuz aj's voice had a constant audio noise in the background making him sound like a robot and Im honestly kinda surprised no one else heard it smDh open yer EARS people.

• Aasim was named and designed after Environment Lead and recent Art Director, Aasim Zubair.

• I heard it. I can hear it pretty easily.

Poogers555 posted: »

aj's vo was recorded somewhere other than the usual studio during the scene where AJ and Clem talk about what James said about wal

• yes good job u have good ears sir

I heard it. I can hear it pretty easily.

• can you expand on that?

AJ was originally more of a moving goal in an earlier draft. It was once Kent Mudle's team joined up that this was changed.

• I can probably find the post again for the exact details, if necessary.
    Basically, it sounds like TFS really was gonna be about Clementeen's journey to find AJ like ANF set it up to be.

Ghetsis posted: »

can you expand on that?

• oh. Well, that sounds pretty bad when you consider that at that time a lot of the playerbase weren't fond of AJ and a whole season on finding him.. that idea sounds just like an idea that was mentioned at a meeting but then dismissed.

I can probably find the post again for the exact details, if necessary. Basically, it sounds like TFS really was gonna be about Clementeen's journey to find AJ like ANF set it up to be.

• More like what they legit planned on doing since they were wrapping up ANF and decided to change after the first few outlines.

oh. Well, that sounds pretty bad when you consider that at that time a lot of the playerbase weren't fond of AJ and a whole season on finding him.. that idea sounds just like an idea that was mentioned at a meeting but then dismissed.

• That's basically the reason they changed it. It was actually the plan for quite a while until Kent and his team got moved onto the project around Spring

oh. Well, that sounds pretty bad when you consider that at that time a lot of the playerbase weren't fond of AJ and a whole season on finding him.. that idea sounds just like an idea that was mentioned at a meeting but then dismissed.

• Willy was original known as "Kid peeing off wall" in earlier drafts.

Credit to @u/theunderoverdog

• Sophie and Miverna were originally black, but this was changed for honestly quite obvious reasons. :frowning:

• What reasons are those?

Sophie and Miverna were originally black, but this was changed for honestly quite obvious reasons.

• They were taken to be slaves?

What reasons are those?

• I read this and was like 'ohhhhhhhhh' they didn't want a white dude trading off a couple black girls into slavery, good call.

Sophie and Miverna were originally black, but this was changed for honestly quite obvious reasons.

• Minerva was at least mentally brainwashed and willingly killed her sister. I don’t think that’s quite the same thing as a slave.

They were taken to be slaves?

• Isn't it?
    For real though, we didn't have specifics before episode 3 finally came out following a considerable delay.

Minerva was at least mentally brainwashed and willingly killed her sister. I don’t think that’s quite the same thing as a slave.

• (He's talking about that concept art)

• Yeah it's probably one of the most complex callbacks of this season nice.

Kent explained how to get them

If you choose "You're just my conscience" when talking to Lee you can get a lot of different lines from Clem. If you interacted

• I found these three correlations from The Final Season intro.

• Dang. Imagine those two were captives of the Delta, forced to either play along since they are still seafaring in a way or even forced to sit by while this war that dictates the lay of the land now abuses their passage.

iFoRias posted: »

(He's talking about that concept art)

• The Final Season's recreations of Lee and Clementine's models took a lot of work and almost broke the budget.

• He actually says it’s somewhere near Michigan, which backs up the fact that nobody knows that Wellington even exists and that it’s just a rumour with few people knowing the general location.

Both wellingtons could be plausible...or not. I think it’s more likely that Wellington is completely fictional.

And idk about that last one, haven’t read any of the lore in regards to what Canadians decided to do

It's an old and mostly irrelevant argument but a lot of people say that Wellington was in Ohio when it was most definitely in Mich

Sign in to comment in this discussion.