Strongest Fist Fighter

Who's the best fighter in the walking dead?

Comments

• Not Kenny, that's for sure.
  • Lee threw a mean punch, and depending on how you play him, even Molly didn't stand a chance when she sneaked up on him.
  • Lee Everett
  • Me.
  • Puncake is right, his punches hurt like hell.
    Puncake32 posted: »

Me.

• Probably Larry.
  • Larry. Lee is second on that.
  • Larry, his charm is dazzling.
  • Nah Larry will just get a heart attack and K.O. Himself.
    Alive_Clem posted: »

Probably Larry.

• AmazingAura01AmazingAura01 Banned
    edited May 2014
    Oh hold on wait a minute ~
    It's obviously Clementine. Duh.
  • No Me.

Oh hold on wait a minute ~ It's obviously Clementine. Duh.

• Larry seems the strongest,1 punch and Lee fell to the floor
  • Well Larry looks like the strongest physically, and is capable of delivering more power in one punch. Lee on the other hand (Dat pun) is more determined that most characters, meaning he would last longer in a fight than anybody else. Now there is Nate and Carver, those characters will use cheap, and dirty tactics to guarantee victory (Like multiple good punches in the throat, biting with full force, going in with the intent to kill, and breaking bones intentionally, etc.) The character who would win in a 1v1 fist fight would probably be someone like Nate and Carver, just because of the brutality.
  • edited May 2014
    Molly. We didn't see that much of her, but the perfect sweep kick she uses on Kenny would imply hat she knows some kind of Eastern martial art (Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Silat, etc.).

Of course, Capital V is the real winner. He's a master of the Wu-Tang Clan style, best protect yo neck!
  • Lee.
    Best fist fighter to date.

As far as skills as a marksman, Kenny hands down.
  • It's a tie between Lee, Larry, and Carver, I think. Each of them can obviously pack a pretty big punch.
  • You guys, the obvious answer is Maybelle and Clementine. '

They need to have to ultimate battle to see who is really the strongest...
  • Andy St. John was actually kicking Lee's ass for a good while there. He's built to be a pretty good brawler it seems. But I think Molly's quick, precise strikes might have the advantage there. Not sure who'd win between them.
  • Like many of you have said, Larry would be the physically strongest in optimal conditions but he's just too old with a poor ticker.

Lee was definitely above average in terms of physical capabilities but I wouldn't say he was "the best". He still had his flaws.

Kenny is obviously a poor fighter. I love the guy but he's gotten punched and beaten more than any other character I believe.

So I'm gonna go with Carver. The guy was a sheer rage machine.... did you see him coming after Reggie and throwing him off?? The guy would scare the shit out of anybody... and him punching Ken? God... it was like Lee beating Andy St. John but so much more visceral. Carver would just be the angriest, most pragmatic fighter out of everybody we have seen.
  • I'm not sure where a history teacher got the hand-to-hand skills Lee could potentially have.

Black belt as a kid maybe.
  • Gotta be Lee. He took out a dude after losing an arm... and the dude had a gun... and Lee was moments away from death.
  • edited May 2014
    He probably went to an inner city public school. Kids gotta learn to defend themselves one way or another in those places.

I'm not sure where a history teacher got the hand-to-hand skills Lee could potentially have. Black belt as a kid maybe.

• you know he can punch him with his stump!
    BlackBoxx posted: »

Gotta be Lee. He took out a dude after losing an arm... and the dude had a gun... and Lee was moments away from death.

• God, that probably hurt for Lee more than it hurt for the stranger. :S

you know he can punch him with his stump!

• I played TWAU free demo last night so I would say Bigby, but since this is TWD it is Lee no doubt. He gave Andy some nasty left and right hook punches.
  • Andy has no teeth when Lee the punisher was done with him. Andy couldn't even speak right after that beating!

I played TWAU free demo last night so I would say Bigby, but since this is TWD it is Lee no doubt. He gave Andy some nasty left and right hook punches.

• I just spit water everywhere after realizing that pun...
    DAMNIT
    Rigtail posted: »

Well Larry looks like the strongest physically, and is capable of delivering more power in one punch. Lee on the other hand (Dat p

• Carlos.....If punches as just as hard as he slaps.
  • edited May 2014
    To be fair, Carver beat Kenny, who couldn't fight as if he did Troy would've shot him.
    So we really didn't get to see Carver's brawling skills.
    All we got to see was his brutality.

I'm pretty sure Kenny's fist-fighting skills have sharpened over the past 2 years, just as skills with a rifle have.
    I was honestly hoping to see Kenny and Carver brawl at the end, and who walked away from it alive.
    That would've made for a pretty exciting ending for episode 3 in my book.
    Gorthaur posted: »

It's a tie between Lee, Larry, and Carver, I think. Each of them can obviously pack a pretty big punch.

• edited May 2014
    Andy was a good fighter, no denying that.
    And those old farm boys are built as strong as a bull.
    Having worked on a farm, I know what I'm talking about.
    Not only does all that hard work make you strong, but it also gives you a physical and mental toughness, that's hard to match.

However, Lee kicked his ass.
    So Lee was obviously a better fighter.
    Plus, Lee had something worth fighting for.
    And was a little 8 year old girl named Clementine.
    DomeWing333 posted: »

Andy St. John was actually kicking Lee's ass for a good while there. He's built to be a pretty good brawler it seems. But I think Molly's quick, precise strikes might have the advantage there. Not sure who'd win between them.

• edited May 2014
    Just to be fair, we actually haven't seen Kenny's brawling skills as of late.
    The reason he couldn't fight Carver is cause Troy was standing behind him with a assault rifle.

Kenny's skills may have greatly increased over the last 2 years.
    Look how good he is with a rifle now!

Kenny is definitely tough though, when he got to his feet, after that beating, on his own I was like: "Holy shit!'
    And remember how he walked back to the motel from the St John dairy, after getting shot in the side by a rifle at close range?
    Not just anyone can do that!

I hope we get to see Kenny's brawling skills in episode 4.
    Hopefully he'll kick some ass!

Like many of you have said, Larry would be the physically strongest in optimal conditions but he's just too old with a poor ticker

• Lee depending on how you play him.
    Larry has a strong punch but he is dead.
    Mike seems to have some muscle on him, maybe him.
  • Mike because Lee's dead and he's the other black guy.
  • edited May 2014
    Kenny is definitely the toughest son of a bitch in the game, just in my season 1 he was decked by Larry and dispatched by Molly pretty easily. I guess I'm trying to say that he is tough as nails but not the best hand to hand fighter, but he has improved since he nearly beat up Mike. And He did get that awesome punch in on Carver at the end, I was so proud of him :D
    Kenny/Lee posted: »

Just to be fair, we actually haven't seen Kenny's brawling skills as of late. The reason he couldn't fight Carver is cause Troy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.