13 Comments
  • I am posting something very...secretive.

• Cany. You know damn well that there's already another TWD forum- you were part of it until you were permabanned. You were permabanned for doing something very shitty multiple times- the "something secretive" you mentioned. That is, leaking the ep4 choices. I don't know if you're too fucking dumb to realise this, but leaking those choices ruins people's experiences, knowing exactly what's going to happen ruins the point of the game. There are going to be trolls posting those unmarked spoilers in thread titles again because of you, making people know things that they don't want to know. As if ruining people's experience wasn't bad enough, you're giving the other forum a bad reputation by posting the spoilers. You're probably not going to listen to me, as you didn't listen when Dome told you, but just stop!

And now you're making a new other forum, on the same hosting site as the good one, just because you got banned from the good one? That is low. Then again, low is what I have learned to expect from you.

1. The title with the spoilers literally says (SPOILERS) in the title. People don't have to go in the thread if they don't like.

2. The forum has been there almost as long as yours, and I've been a part of it so I don't know what you're talkin about.

1. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is, trolls will see that, then they'll post unmarked spoilers here, and make threads that don't say "(SPOILERS)" in the title.They'll have titles like "Will you ____ ____, will you ____ ____?", except instead of blank lines, there will be spoilers. It's happened before, and it'll happen again because of you. For fuck's sake, I got spoiled about 2 major choices the first time that happened, and so did a lot of other people. If you don't want that to happen to the lucky people that didn't get spoiled last time, then stop leaking those spoilers. Why the hell are you doing it, anyway?

2. Well then, let me rephrase that:

And now you're trying to get people to come to your forum, on the same hosting site as the good one, just because you got banned from the good one? That is low. Then again, low is what I have learned to expect from you.

• Nobody gives a shit about your fucking forum.

• Cany, what the hell happened to the fanfics on that forum?

• Sure, why not. Name is JuiceBox :P (Creative, Right?)

• Edited the thread with 'secretive' info.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T OPEN UNLESS YOU DO NOT MIND BEING SPOILED.

Add Comment