User Avatar Image

Strong Bad season finale available now! (including Europe!) -- Ep 5: 8-Bit Is Enough

posted by Emily on - last edited - Viewed by 6.4K users

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 5
8-Bit Is Enough
The epic season finale!

----

Release Date: Monday, December 15

----

8-Bit Is Enough is coming soon to PC and WiiWare!
Check out some screenshots and the "next time on..." video on the 8-Bit Is Enough website!

The official description:
Trogdor must be stopped! The beefy-armed dragon of legend has broken free from his arcade cabinet and is burninating the land. With classic 8-bit games leaking into the real world and Strong Badia a fiery mess, only Strong Bad can take back the night and conquer this scorching menace once and for all. Does anybody know how to kill a dragon?
231 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Quote:
    Wikipedia didn't know when the game was coming out before anyone else did. Telltale and Nintendo didn't actually know the date until this morning -- which essentially means the release date didn't EXIST until this morning -- so the fact that someone posted it on Wikipedia two days ago is nothing more than a lucky guess!
    My point is that they seem to be on top of the games information and knew that the game For the Fun Machine was Halfathalon because it was on Wiki and there was pic and they seem to be updated on the game no more then that
  • Emily;103623 said:
    Telltale and Nintendo didn't actually know the date until this morning
    *cough*

Don't you mean

This mo'nin'! This mo'nin'! This mo, re-mo, re-mo-mo'nin'!
  • Emily;103623 said:
    Wikipedia didn't know when the game was coming out before anyone else did. Telltale and Nintendo didn't actually know the date until this morning -- which essentially means the release date didn't EXIST until this morning -- so the fact that someone posted it on Wikipedia two days ago is nothing more than a lucky guess!
    Mmmm... IGN correctly "guessed" SBTF's release date, and I think someone else did that, too...

Does Telltale and/or Nintendo have a mole in their midst?
  • I think there will be a DVD. But still, looking forward to this episode, mainly because going to Planet K, Stinkoman and Trogdor, the block thing w/ Strong Sad and the Poopsmith, etc.

I wish you do release a casefile and soundtrack, but a man can only dream.

By the way, have it by A-This Monday! This Monday! This mo, re-mo, re-mo-Monday!
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    Compy 386;103638 said:

Does Telltale and/or Nintendo have a mole in their midst?
    Clearly this mole has mastered time and space.
  • Why is everybody quoting "love poems"?

I'm gonna ignore these starting A-This mo-ment! This mo-ment! This mo-re-mo-re-mo mo-ment!
  • Shauntron;103643 said:
    Clearly this mole has mastered time and space.
    Oh, I dunno... the last time we encountered a mole, he was mass-producing hypnotic teddy bears... Aand don't forget the Snap flap Shack!
  • Wow. This is coming LOT sooner than I thought it would. I'm almost sad, seeing as to how I don't have money on my Wii Shop Channel...

*runs to nearest Walmart*
  • Emily;103584 said:
    apparently Wikipedia is psychic...
    They do have pages about the 2010s, 2030 and the 30th Century...

Not that I believe that...
  • GaryCXJk;103614 said:
    Not to mention the Chapmen need to work on a new SBHRTCCZSCEmail.
    Uh, I think it's just sbemail. But, we have yet to see an email 201.
Add Comment