If Nick kills ******* would you kill him?

edited June 2014 in The Walking Dead

Let's say Christa comes back in E5, Clementine can see her in the distance and Christa can see her and they both run up to eachother to hug (I know it's Cliche just bear with me) Just than Nick aims his gun and shoots Christa in the Chest and she dies shortly after. When he sees Clementine is crying he says he didn't mean to. Clementine pulls out her gun and shoots Nick (choice) and he dies right there. It'd be crazy if that's how things play out if you kept Nick alive because the story just repeated itself in E1 when Michelle killed Omid and Christa killed Michelle. If you didn't keep Nick alive Christa dies later on (That'd be really cool how we're pretty much in Christa's place from 16 months ago when Omid died. & don't get offended just because I said Christa and Nick died, I'm a fan of them to but I just want to hear what you'd do.)

And here is a very beautiful photo of Christa herself.

http://m.imgur.com/IhrJ9V8

Comments

• lol nick....its all my fault.

• yeah if he killed christa i'm gonna pull the trigger to ending his life

• I mean, I liked Christa....But I like Nick too, the only thing that would make me kill Nick is if he kills mustache god, A.K.A Kenny- that crosses my line.

• That'd be one hell of a chain reaction. Michelle kills Omid, Christa kills Michelle, Nick kills Matthew, Walter forgives Nick, Nick kills Christa, Clementine kills Nick.

• Forgiveness. I wouldn't kill Nick over an accident.

• Actually, you saying that make me wonder if Nick (as a determinant) isn't going to commit suicide... As somebody with depression, it's always there, and the big thing is what they call 'passive suicide,' where somebody could save their own life but they don't... That has nothing to do with whether he would shoot Christa, but your question made me think. I know Nick having depression is somewhat tentative - Luke's mentioning him having suicidal tendancies 'before' doesn't necessarily mean before the zombie apocalypse, but still, I feel like he's more prone to that kind of behavior.

• ANOTHER accident, he has been warned lol

Forgiveness. I wouldn't kill Nick over an accident.

• Off with his head!

• Nicks determinate so that wouldn't work unless someone else murders Christa O_O

• That'd be an awesome scenario. I love Christa, but i'd love Nick the determinant character to hold more of an anchor on the story. I think i'd just be hoping for an option for Clementine to curse him out, something like... "Nick, you fucking idiot!"

Then i'd wish for something to happen where she tries to go after Nick and punch the shit out of him, but people hold her back. Much like when Kenny found out about Ben basically killing his family.

• I think it will be eddie if not nick. He also has an itchy trigger finger

Nicks determinate so that wouldn't work unless someone else murders Christa O_O

• I'd be furious and upset with him, but no, I wouldn't kill him. My Clem doesn't take an eye for an eye.

• he can kill anyone he want except for kenny

• I told him to shut up, at the bridge.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

That'd be an awesome scenario. I love Christa, but i'd love Nick the determinant character to hold more of an anchor on the story.

• I'd hate him for it but I wouldn't kill him.

• Why the hell would he even be trying to shoot if we're hugging her?!

• I wouldnt kill him, but i wouldnt be all friendly too. Im sure the guilt nick would feel would be enough.
    It kinda reminds me of the ben kenny situation. Where by the end of walking dead, kenny hated ben but still knows he's not a bad person.

• I wouldn't kill him but I sure as hell would look at him like "DUDE, I LIKE YOU, WHY". Eventually I would forgive him, since he has been through this shit before (on a lower scale, since we didn't knew Matthew).BUT WOW THAT'D MAKE ME CRY OF ANGER AND SADNESS

• First I would feel very confused because I love both characters, then I will probably be super mad, but I wouldn't kill Nick. I'll admit I was really mad when he killed Matthew out of the blue in episode 2, but even then I got Walter to forgive him, so I'd forgive him.

• I would never kill a member of the group no matter who they killed, as long as it was an accident.

• Nick died in my game. Good for Christa, eh?

• What about if they secretly planned it and you didn't know that they did that....

I would never kill a member of the group no matter who they killed, as long as it was an accident.

• They never hugged they were running up to each other to hug (really cliche) but Nick wouldn't notice Clementine running so he would just shoot Christa.

ComingSoon posted: »

Why the hell would he even be trying to shoot if we're hugging her?!

• I don't know anymore D:

• I made a promise to Pete I would look after him so for me it's a case of forgive and forget.

• edited June 2014

Would Clem really just take out her gun and shoot him, though? That's not Clem. If anything, it'd be a choice to forgive Nick or not. If Clem forgives him, he still feels horrible and whatnot but he gets to live. If she doesn't forgive him then he'll commit suicide later in the Episode because he sees himself as nothing more than a fuck up with no family or any reason to live.

That got depressing at the end. As for what I'd do, I'd forgive him... but I'd also take away his gun.

• Nope.... Would not care, nick can do what he wants because we are hat brothers. You know what they say

Alt text

Bros before hoes!

• Yeah I'd kill him. If the Matthew incident never happened, then I'd think on it a little bit but 1 accident is enough.

• I do think Nick will commit suicide over Pete, his mom and Matthew's death. Even if you say to Luke 'He wanted to die' Luke says that isn't the first time he has been like that and that Pete was his last anchor.

Sarangholic posted: »

Actually, you saying that make me wonder if Nick (as a determinant) isn't going to commit suicide... As somebody with depression,

• 'Fingers off the trigger boy!'

• No, I wouldn't kill him for that, but I'd kick him where it hurts. Picture Clem doing THAT.

• I would not have Clem outright kill him in cold blood. But if there were a choice to leave him behind, like with Lilly, at some point, I might take it.

As much as I like Nick, I can see myself being very angry if this were to happen, and also distraught. If the choice was whether to forgive him or not, I might not fully forgive him (I'd probably pick the most ambiguous option.) Just... this kind of thing would definitely be cool - a determinant character having an impact on the story - but I hope it doesn't happen. ): I don't want Clem to lose Christa for good. (She's not dead, I don't think.)

• Then I would kill him. But I'm sure Nick wouldn't do something like that.

Saltlick123 posted: »

What about if they secretly planned it and you didn't know that they did that....

• take my like

• I don't really care about Nick, but I like him better than Christa. I wouldn't kill him though.

• I'd never kill him

• I would pull the damn trigger. His recklessness is causing good people to die. He's a threat to the group.

• exacly

Jackman posted: »

I would pull the damn trigger. His recklessness is causing good people to die. He's a threat to the group.

• of course it would work! if walter dosen't save him, nobody will shoot christa, it would be an indirect save X or Y choice.

Nicks determinate so that wouldn't work unless someone else murders Christa O_O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.