Saddest death you can make up?

What do you think would be the saddest death for each character alive?

Comments

• finding sarah on her knees mourning in the trailer park and she looks up to see zombie carlos and despite knowing that he will kill her she runs to give him a hug so she can die in his arms

• The saddest death that could happen would be anything involving Clementine. I would be fucking livid if she was to die.

• It was discussed somewhere else, but Kenny dying of an infection to his eye.

No glorious death or sacrifice to be remembered by. Just a slow, painful death.

• edited June 2014

Kenny dying saving Clementines life would be pretty upsetting.

• Sarah unable to cope with the loss of Carlos, ultimately pleading with Clementine to leave her behind when the group finds her. A lot of tears and shaking. Maybe Sarah committing suicide?

• dying of an eye infection? or getting an infection? Um no lol that's not possible.

It was discussed somewhere else, but Kenny dying of an infection to his eye. No glorious death or sacrifice to be remembered by. Just a slow, painful death.

• Sarah dying..

• Sarah is found by the group in a trailer park on her knees. Her bestie; Clementine goes over to her and checks if she is okay. Clem finds out that Sarah has been bitten, but Sarah asks Clementine to keep it a secret from the others as she is afraid they will kill her as she is infected. Clem agrees.

Later on after so many events.

Clementine, Kenny and Sarah hide in a confined area from the walkers. Everything is fine until Sarah begins to feel unwell. Kenny notices this and finds the zombie bite. Kenny cannot kill Sarah because of Duck so he gives the responsibility to Clementine. Clementine cries but knows its the best thing to do.

Clementine walks over to Sarah and has a chat with her.

During this chat Clem and Sarah talk about how good friends they are and what they were going to do. Clem gives Sarah the hug from Episode 3 but notices that she has died. Clem then shoots Sarah to make sure she doesn't reanimate. Kenny then hugs Clem.

• How is that not possible?

Chateau posted: »

dying of an eye infection? or getting an infection? Um no lol that's not possible.

• holy shit

Sarah is found by the group in a trailer park on her knees. Her bestie; Clementine goes over to her and checks if she is okay. Cle

• edited June 2014

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAIi6UI5ZY&list=LLItswPaMZc2doYF4RZR-q7A

After getting seperated from the group, Clementine and Luke tries to get to the Wellington. Clementine has her rainbow jacket so it keeps her body warm. But for Luke... things not going so well for him. Cold slowly takes Luke.

Luke: "C... clem? I... I can't... go on... anymore. "

Clementine: "Luke c'mon. We're almost there. P... please..."

They found a abonded frozen car. Luke just runs for it.

Luke: "Kid... I... I'm... sorry but... you have to... go without me."

Clementine: with sad face NO! We're almost there. We made it. Please..."

Luke : "Clem, you and... I both... know that... I'm not gonna make it... I'll only slow you... down... you're getting... cold too... that jacket... can't cover you long enough... run... leave me here... please..."

Clementine: eyes teared You're... you're... NO! I...can carry you. Just... tries get Luke up you have to try..."

Luke : " Clem... p... pl...please... don't..."

Clementine: ""N...no..." cries

Luke : " Do... do you... remember that... conversation... between us? The day... we met..."

Clementine: " Y... yes... what happened? "

Luke : " You... told me that... sometimes people dies... b... because of... you..."

Clementine: " Y... yes... and now... you... too..."

Luke : " Don't... even... think about... it... you're the... smartest girl... I've... ever met... with little smile and... just like you... said in the bridge... I'm probably the... one of the... best living asshole in the universe... ehheheeaarrgghh... my point is... we're not... dying because of... you... we're... dying... for... YOU... you're not some... sin or... pain magnet... you don't have to blame... yourself for... every person's death... I'm sure... that guy... Lee... died for you... not because of you..."

Clementine: sad face and teared eyes "L... luke... hugs Luke * cries*

Luke: hugs Clementine with smiling face and teared eye* N... now... go... okay? ...my shed warrior... cries

Clementine: "Luke... no... please don't... go..."

Luke : " T... take... this... gives his machete to her Just... in case... you're gonna... need that... with little laugh you're using that thing... better than me..."

Clementine: "T... thank you... hugs one more

Luke: smiles and cries n... now... go... survive... never... and never... give up your... hope..."

Clementine takes Luke's machete and looks to him one more. His smiling face slowly turns to normal. And Luke's lifeless body falls next to the car's door. Clementine looks from the distance. She can see Wellington. But there's one thing left...

[Shoot Luke] [Leave Him ]

• [Leave Him]

Dark_Star posted: »

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAIi6UI5ZY&list=LLItswPaMZc2doYF4RZR-q7A After getting seperated from the group, Clementine

• [removed]

quinnics posted: »

Sarah unable to cope with the loss of Carlos, ultimately pleading with Clementine to leave her behind when the group finds her. A lot of tears and shaking. Maybe Sarah committing suicide?

• [Shoot Luke]

but she finds herself think about Lee once again, and breaks down

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAIi6UI5ZY&list=LLItswPaMZc2doYF4RZR-q7A After getting seperated from the group, Clementine

• You're leaving him because you hate Luke or wanting to Clementine maintaining her humanity or (determinant) she couldn't shot Lee how can she shot him philosophy or neither of them?

Tyranitar posted: »

[Leave Him]

• edited June 2014

Kenny:Dying on Clem arms , and remembering everything they passed together..

Luke:Being left behind to be eaten by a walker horde

Sarita:Dying infront of Kenny (Kenny is what would make her death sad.)

Rebbeca: Dying while holding her baby and naming him/her Alvin if he's a boy.

Sarah:Being eaten by walker Carlos and then being found by Clem.

I don't got an more at the moment i might add other's later

• edited June 2014

So i'm out of things to put on doubleposts ,just ignore this

• I think he just doesn't want it to happen

quinnics posted: »

How is that not possible?

• Untreated?

Yes. Yes, it is.

dying of an eye infection? or getting an infection? Um no lol that's not possible.

• damn...

Kennysucks posted: »

finding sarah on her knees mourning in the trailer park and she looks up to see zombie carlos and despite knowing that he will kill her she runs to give him a hug so she can die in his arms

• [Shoot Luke]

My feels have been torn apart

• edited June 2014

Well shit this is a harder decision then when Lee died since Luke has a small chance of surviving

• No it isn't lol. worse than can happen is it not working or it needing to be removed. But death? Hell no.

Untreated? Yes. Yes, it is.

• Kenny's beard is shaved by Tavia in retaliation for him killing Carver. When they reach Michigan, Kenny freezes to death without his beard to keep him warm.

• Clementine is bitten by a walker when she is separated from the group. She knows that there is no hope of ever finding them again as she only has a few hours to live until she turns.

Hopeless and alone, Clementine does the only thing she can: shooting herself to stop herself ever becoming a walker.

Isolated and cold, Clementine dies, never getting a chance to say any goodbyes and just becoming another rotting corpse in the woods, never to be seen again and becoming another forgotten victim of the apocalypse.

• edited June 2014

While Sarah is separated from the group, she gets bitten. In her time alone, she comes to terms with the fact that she's going to die, because she wants to be with her father. Clementine then finds her, and Sarah is relieved to see Clementine, as this will most likely be her last day, and she couldn't ask for a more beautiful way to pass than spending her last moments with her best friend. Sarah does not tell Clementine that she's been bitten, Sarah looks very unwell, but Clementine assumes she looks unwell because of the circumstances. Clementine hugs her, and asks her if she's alright. Sarah tires to smile at Clementine in reply, but it's obvious that Sarah is in a lot of pain, so her efforts to mask any problems fail. Sarah is acting very different, and suspicion is gradually rising in Clementine. After Clementine asks her many questions, she tells Sarah that they need to go back to the rest of the group, but Sarah asks Clementine if she could sit with her a while before they continue on. Confused by this, Clementine looks at her oddly, she tells Sarah that there's not much time, that they need to get back to the rest of the group. In reply, Sarah softly says, please, just for a little while. Sarah's voice calm and shaky, weak and full of pain, softly pleading with Clementine, makes Clementine realize something is wrong. This is unlike Sarah, and Clementine is becoming worried. Hearing the desperation in Sarah's voice, Clementine says, I'll sit with you Sarah. Sarah tries to sit on the ground, her legs shaking, the last of her energy to be on her feet wearing out. Clementine helps her sit, realizing more and more by the second that something is wrong. After Clementine helps her sit, she, too, sits down, in front of Sarah. Sarah struggles a little to keep herself upright, slightly falling to the side before using what energy she has left to stop herself from tipping over, and she is shaking very badly. Sarah gives up the fight to stay sitting, and she slowly falls forward, laying her cheek on Clementine's lap, straightening out her legs behind her. Clementine, her heart breaking seeing Sarah like this, turns Sarah onto her back. Now, with Sarah's head in Clementine's lap, the two could see each other's faces, Sarah looking up at Clementine, Clementine looking down at Sarah. Clementine now realizes that Sarah is dying, and that she must have been bitten, and when the realization hits her, she doesn't show it, so as not to upset Sarah further. All that shows on Clementine's face are the tears welling up in her eyes, and she holds the sides of Sarah's head in her hands. Sarah, barely able to talk anymore, says to Clementine shakily, I'm glad we became best friends, I'm glad we met, and I'm thankful for the time we had together. Clementine starts to cry, her hands still holding Sarah's head. Sarah reaches up her shaking arm, and she wipes the tears from Clementine's cheeks. Clementine grabs onto Sarah's hand, locking her pinky with Sarah's pinky, and while crying, Clementine says, a pinky swear is forever. Sarah smiles, and closes her eyes slowly, and repeats after Clementine, in a whisper, a pinky swear is forever. Clementine stares down at Sarah, crying hard at this point. Goodbye Clem, Sarah says in a soft whisper. Clementine feels a slight tug on her pinky, from Sarah's arm no longer being held up by herself, though their pinkies are still locked together. Sarah dies in Clementine's lap. "Goodbye best friend."

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Nick dying. However it happens, it'll be sad.

• It's totally possible , the infection will run through his blood and infect all his body ,plus remember how close eyes are from the brain.

No it isn't lol. worse than can happen is it not working or it needing to be removed. But death? Hell no.

• MOTHER OF GOD THAT FEEL! Well done! That was... hit me hard man/lady.

While Sarah is separated from the group, she gets bitten. In her time alone, she comes to terms with the fact that she's going to

• [Shoot Luke]
    cries

• Aww thank you! I started crying while writing it.

MOTHER OF GOD THAT FEEL! Well done! That was... hit me hard man/lady.

• No offense that death probably wont happen because if Luke cant find a jacket like Clem he would probably get a blanket or something before heading to Wellington and its highly unlikely that he would freeze and Clementine wouldnt.

• edited June 2014

Tavia and her group are attacking Parker's Run museum , walkers are attacking, Eddie's group is defending you your group are fighting off everyone except Eddie

All the group are defending Rebecca while pregnant

Kenny is shooting walkers and Tavia's group

Suddenly he gets shot in neck by Tavia. Clem yells for Kenny but Clementine is helping Rebecca give birth. Mike takes over and Clem runs to Kenny who is trying to crawl away while bleeding out. She kneels over him and has a conversation.

Kenny-Clem-I-God I'm sorry.

Clem-No! This isn't possible! First Lee, then Omid and now you? Kenny No!

Kenny-This is it for me here I've run out of road.

Clem-Come on Kenny! Get up!

Kenny I can't.

Clem-Maybe I can find some bandages inside to cover the-

Kenny-No Clem. This is how I'm meant to die. This is where my story ends. Remember all the good times we had together? You sat with me at dinner, you were Duck's only friend and I don't know how many times you've saved ass. Lee raised you well.

Clem-We can still save you!

Kenny-Just... come here for a sec.

Clementine and Kenny have a hug for one last time.

Kenny-Katjaa, Duck, Sarita, Lee, Walt, Matthew, I'm coming.

Clem is holding his hand saying he was like her dad now that Lee is gone.

Kenny turns his head to side and shoots himself to prevent reanimation.

Clementine cries over his corpse and Tavia tries to shoot Jane (who is beside Clem) but instead shoots Clementine in the head.

They both are holding hands even in death and the group actually give them a proper burial.

• maybe...

Sarah is found by the group in a trailer park on her knees. Her bestie; Clementine goes over to her and checks if she is okay. Cle

• Sarah's death won't be very sad, at least not to me. (Unless Telltale makes her character likable at the last minute and works extremely hard at making an effective, depressing scene. I doubt that will happen though).

Kennysucks posted: »

finding sarah on her knees mourning in the trailer park and she looks up to see zombie carlos and despite knowing that he will kill her she runs to give him a hug so she can die in his arms

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rock114 posted: »

Kenny's beard is shaved by Tavia in retaliation for him killing Carver. When they reach Michigan, Kenny freezes to death without his beard to keep him warm.

• Even though i dont even want this to happen, i think it would be nice to have the game decide for you. If you Clem shot Lee, she would shoot Luke. If not, she would leave Luke.

• mines the opposite of this,Sarah is one of my favourite characters,seeing her die would be awful,i can't believe im saying this but id rather save Sarah than anyone else including Kenny.

Rigtail posted: »

Sarah's death won't be very sad, at least not to me. (Unless Telltale makes her character likable at the last minute and works extremely hard at making an effective, depressing scene. I doubt that will happen though).

• that is absoloutly gruesome

• edited June 2014

YES! Thank you Steven. That's the only one and important thing that this season missing... choice impacts. I wanted to see these;

• If you killed St.John's Brothers, Clementine will stay and watch Carver's death scene.

• If you told her in "No Time Left" that "Don't trust anyone." Clementine will not mention her name even to Luke and Pete. Until the "A House Divided" Because Kenny is returned and he will mention her name. Yes, it's just a name but... I don't know. And she's not going to give Sarah "A Pinky Swear"

• Depending on your Lee in Season One, if you decided to burn photo of Lee in "All That Remains" Clementine will decide what to do. If you were an asshole she will burn. If you were a nice kind hearted man... well... you know the answer.

• In "Long Road Ahead" when you gave Clementine a "Survivor Lesson" if you told her that "We learned not to be afraid." She will do all the work in "In Harm's Way" without a doubt. If you picked "We learned that everything is dangerous." She will be more planned and tactical about escape. If you picked "You need to hold the gun carefully." that will affect her gun experience in "A House Divided"

Steven1500 posted: »

Even though i dont even want this to happen, i think it would be nice to have the game decide for you. If you Clem shot Lee, she would shoot Luke. If not, she would leave Luke.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.