who do u think will die in ep 4

what does everyone think who will die in ep 4

Comments

• Nick, Rebecca, and Sarita. I want to believe Sarita will live, but... I don't have very high hopes for it.

• edited June 2014

nick, Rebecca, sarita(for sure), sarah.

• edited June 2014

People say Nick,Sarita and Mike are marked for death, and with good reason. I hope they won't....Nick had a good development during episode 2 and a lot of players, including myself liked him a lot more after, but sadly in episode 3 he seemed almost non-existent. Mike also has the potential to be a good character.

All we can hope is that their character development does them justice before that happens.

• Sigh. I wish Nick wasn't determinant. He's one of my favourites this season.

skoothz posted: »

Nick, Rebecca, and Sarita. I want to believe Sarita will live, but... I don't have very high hopes for it.

• Shawn Greene.

• Nick

Sarita

Someone new or Luke.

• Hopefully Clem will die or atleast at the end of episode 5 so I never see her again.

• Same. He had a really great story and considering how much development he was given (so much more than a lot of characters who are still alive), it feels like such a waste.

quinnics posted: »

Sigh. I wish Nick wasn't determinant. He's one of my favourites this season.

• edited June 2014

Nick

Rebecca

Mike

Sarita

Bonnie (Determinant)

Sarah (Determinant)

Jane may leave the group.

• A lot of his development, I think, and the way we've gotten to know him has been through subtlety. He's actually a quite complex character but unfortunately survival is not in the cards for him.

skoothz posted: »

Same. He had a really great story and considering how much development he was given (so much more than a lot of characters who are still alive), it feels like such a waste.

• Sounds like someone's got some issues.

johnn0 posted: »

Hopefully Clem will die or atleast at the end of episode 5 so I never see her again.

• I hope Sarita at least gets a determinant. I really like her.
    I think Mike will definitely be gone. Once you don't see "___ will remember that", that character's going to die very soon

• How can Shawn Greene appear in TWDG: Season 2: Episode 4, if Rick Grimes and Co. killed the zombiefied version on his Step-father's (hershel's) farm, after Season 1's Lee Everitt (controlled by the player) tried to either save him or Duck (Kenny's Son) at the same farm, which happened after "walker" bit him.

Shawn Greene.

• kenny by clems hand

• Sarita definitely. Possibly Rebecca with the whole child thing. Mike might be a red shirt, and Sarah is damaged at the moment with no glasses and is most likely lost. Those are my four picks.

• edited June 2014

I feel that Nick, Sarita, Rebecca, or even Sarah could die.

• I'd say nick

• Nick (Determinant)

Rebecca

Mike

Sarita (Determinant)

Bonnie (Determinant)

Sarah (Determinant)

Maybe Jane (Determinant)

• sarita maybe has a chance maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

• arvo

Nick Sarita Someone new or Luke.

• WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH TOU YOU PIECE OF SHlT HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT CLEMMY!
    I WISH YOU DIE SO WE NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN YOU DUMB F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hopefully Clem will die or atleast at the end of episode 5 so I never see her again.

• arvo

JakeSt123 posted: »

Nick Rebecca Mike Sarita Bonnie (Determinant) Sarah (Determinant) Jane may leave the group.

• arvo

sarita maybe has a chance maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

• U MESS WITH CLEM U MESS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH TOU YOU PIECE OF SHlT HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT CLEMMY! I WISH YOU DIE SO WE NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN YOU DUMB F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Nick , Rebbeca , Sarita and Sarah.

• Wow, just calm down. He's obviously a "troll", and not a very good one.

WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH TOU YOU PIECE OF SHlT HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT CLEMMY! I WISH YOU DIE SO WE NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN YOU DUMB F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Alt text

Sorry couldnt resist.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Ignore double post.

• Did you actually think I was being serious?

• I think that's the Prophet of Thuth's hologram. Or Mercy's, or Regret's.

Bigby...is that you?

• Hope Mike will survive

• But Carley or Shawn had one of those things and died right after.

I hope Sarita at least gets a determinant. I really like her. I think Mike will definitely be gone. Once you don't see "___ will remember that", that character's going to die very soon

• Chet will die, and Maybelle will be determinant

• I loved that moment. It just added a whole other layer of shock. Because that notification usually adds a veil of safety - clever use of a mechanic.

BenUseful posted: »

But Carley or Shawn had one of those things and died right after.

• Nick Rebbeca Sarita Bonnie (determinant)

• they will

I feel that Nick, Sarita, Rebecca, or even Sarah could die.

• chet can die in the first episode of season 1

Chet will die, and Maybelle will be determinant

Sign in to comment in this discussion.