User Avatar Image

Will SBCG4AP come to Steam? (Yes -- SBCG4AP now on Steam)

posted by Pippykk on - last edited - Viewed by 710 users
Hello,
I am in college and I didn't have time to play these games during the school semester. I want to play them over my holiday break and I was wondering if this season was going to come to steam? I bought the first season of Sam and Max and found it very convenient. So will this game come out on Steam and if so when?
Thanks!
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • College Schmollege. I have an algebra final tomorrow, and haven't studied yet because of 8 Bit is Enough.

As for your question though, I have no idea. I think it took a while for Sam and Max Season 2 to get put up on steam, so I doubt this'll get out all too soon.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    We like Steam a lot and try to get all of our stuff on the service sooner or later (I believe Telltale's entire catalog of downloadable games, pre-SBCG4AP, is up on Steam). That's all I really know to say at the moment! (sorry for not having more info for you!)

Well, that and this commercial message: We of course sell the games as PC downloads from our site at the moment, so you could get them today! :)
  • Thanks for all the info guys! I'm going to go ahead and buy them from here XD!
  • poohead900;105541 said:
    College Schmollege. I have an algebra final tomorrow, and haven't studied yet because of 8 Bit is Enough.
    Just ask the Algebros to make your test. But I'd go for Dex, since he can at least say something more than "We must restore balance!"
  • GaryCXJk;105646 said:
    Just ask the Algebros to make your test. But I'd go for Dex, since he can at least say something more than "We must restore balance!"
    I'm pretty sure having an 8-bit character punch his test trying to balance it out won't help him pass.
  • so the full games are on steam?! time to get them!
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    antirikurox;105660 said:
    so the full games are on steam?! time to get them!
    Time to re-read more carefully. The games aren't currently on Steam.
  • oh... no wonder i couldn't find them
  • The games were just made available on steam.
    I would buy them if steam would fix their currency bug.
    (Europeans are forced to buy the games for too high prices right now on steam)
  • Would the DVD be available to Steam buyers?

I really don't care that much, I bought the entire season here, but it would be interesting to know.
Add Comment