Cry Wolf Analysis
Hello, Everyone. This my general un-detailed analysis of TWAU, And of Cry Wolf extensively.
Reaction & Expectations:
- This episode is basically a crown jewel that caused TWAU to be very close from entering my "Top Videgames Ever" List. But a few loose ends and flaws caused it not to be.
- I thought the episode is gonna have an one of a kind plot twist that no one expected. But the episode portrayed a different kind of a finale. It portrayed the finale that makes you in control of the fate of the community and its future. It's basically like how TWDG S1 set up things for TWDG S2. No need to go in a debate about how.
- I personally think that there'll be Season 2 and I don't think that the game follows the canon of the comics. I haven't read the comics to be honest, But I've heard that The Crooked Man is alive in the comics. It proves that the game isn't following the comics' canon. But that's a point that needs a lot of discussions. I'm open to hearing anyone's opinion, Ad I'm open to changing my mind.
Cry Wolf Analysis:
- An extraordinary beginning of negotiation followed by a decent chase to show you what The Crooked Man is really made of.
- After you confront Georgie and Fight Bloody Mary, The Scene with The Crooked Man gives you the chance to show the fables if you're really looking for justice, Or just vengeance. Which was very brilliant.
- The Trial is a decent scene as well and I personally chose to lock the Crooked Man up, Because this is justice to me. Also, A lot of the Fables community now respects my Bigby, Such as: Aunty Greenleaf, Collins, ... Etc. While the authority despises me. It's shown in how Bluebeard looks at me and How Snow ditched me and just allowed Bluebeard to come in. While most of the blood-thirsty fables such as Gren despises me as well. "Fabletown Will Remember This."
- And finally, The Scene with Nerissa. I personally think it was Faith. And she's the only one who gets it that Sometimes I use my anger to get things done. She appreciates and understands my work. I don't know what to think of Snow anymore. She sent Toad to the farm despite saying that he has the money, I personally won't follow her to being intolerant to people, But the finale leaves it vague for some reason. But I've started to think that nothing would satisfy her.
Anyways, Tell me what do you guys think of the episode and what were your choices.
NOTE: If you disagree with me, Express your opinion respectfully, Or don't comment at all. Otherwise, You'll be flagged.
UPDATE: Sorry about the whole Crooked Man and Comics thing. Could have sworn i saw somebody talking about him being in the comics.