User Avatar Image

Great!!!

posted by Deneg on - last edited - Viewed by 314 users
Listen I was a big fan of our psychotic friends when I was a child!!! And when I saw that they were back I became crazy!!! :) The best game ever made with day of the tentacle!!! And the idea to realize it as a dvd season is just great!!!

100/100 for you guys!

Will there be a third season???
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey there!

Yes! There will be a third season, although we haven't announced a start date yet.
  • Like I said in my last post, we haven't announced an official date yet.
  • sooooooooooo.... what can we expect? even more neurotic and deranged lunatics? O_o
    say yes!
  • I was just saying what people all around the forums are always saying, and I'm pretty sure the Wallace and Gromit FAQ says Sam and Max will be back in early '09, in the question about are you abandoning your other games.
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    The Burninator;109385 said:
    I was just saying what people all around the forums are always saying, and I'm pretty sure the Wallace and Gromit FAQ says Sam and Max will be back in early '09, in the question about are you abandoning your other games.
    Are you sure? If you can actually find your information sources and cite them specifically it can prevent misinformation and help everyone manage their expectations. What "someone" said on the forum isn't a source. And if we revise information on nearly year-old scheduling estimates, the new information invalidates the old information. Like Doug said, Sam & Max S3 is no longer in the early 2009 ballpark.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    The Strong Bad FAQ said Season Three "early '09," but we were maybe hasty when we tacked the 'early' on there. Season Three's gonna exist, and all signs point to it being a sweet game (all signs being "why wouldn't it be?"), but beyond that we haven't got much to say yet!
  • I hope that define concrete information on the third season soon, after all the fans waiting anxiously for this, after all Sam & Max is the best series of TellTale (at least in my opinion).:)
  • I'm waiting to see if they just suddenly release epp 1. Since they wont even tell us if they've started on it...

As much as we all love the teasers remember they're rendered in high-quality and take a LOT more time than the game itself.

I know those are kinda contradictory, just trying to state a few facts that people amazingly forget from week 1 to week 2...
Add Comment