Changes and unresolved instances in the story?
After completing The Wolf Among Us, I realized a lot of changes and unresolved instances about the game.
Here's a few:
- Trailer for Episode 2 - Bigby:"Who else is involved? Woodsman:"The girl...with the coat" (Beauty used to be involved?)
- Episode 3 title card featuring Detective Brannigan (Was there going to be subplot about her trying to get Bigby?)
- Bluebeard burning Crane's things (Was Bluebeard originally working for The Crooked Man?)
- The caller on Beauty and Beast's answering machine (Was the gruff voiced man who called originally important?)
- Why was the orange haired man, Cryer, made to be just a red herring?
- Unused character model of Cinderella
I think that the initial revealing of the killer was going to be more dramatic and surprising as well. All of these instances could be a sign that Telltale lost inspiration in the game and wanted to quickly finish it by changing, adding, and forgetting things as they went. Episode 4 and 5's short lengths could be another sign of this too.
What do you think? Feel free to add anything else left explained or changed to the game.