User Avatar Image

Ttg ps3 home.

posted by TomSuperman on - last edited - Viewed by 948 users
With the EA sports complex announced in Home maybe telltale should do something like that. Who wouldn't want to visit Strong Bad or Sam and Max. Or do some missions in telltale office.
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • no no no and no. from what i have heard PS3 home doesn't appeal to me, i have heard from friends that its full of perverts. plus it would be a large amount of resources put into the effort which isn't worth it.

and the big point

EA Big Publisher; Telltale small publisher
  • All I am saying is to import area like Sam&Max's office and the The House of the brothers strong and charge us for extra side quests and areas just in case their isn't a new strongbad season or sam&max season 3 might be the last season.
  • Wouldn't it be great to visit Strong Badia in Playstation Home.Maybe the far off lands.
  • Only one word for this...No!
  • patters;110230 said:
    no no no and no. from what i have heard PS3 home doesn't appeal to me, i have heard from friends that its full of perverts. plus it would be a large amount of resources put into the effort which isn't worth it.

and the big point

EA Big Publisher; Telltale small publisher
    They don't have to put much effort into it just bubs concession stand would be enough where you buy in game stuff by using real money.
  • Ok, I must be the only other person to think this would be a good idea. For one thing, not everyone in Playstation Home is a perv, that is a gross generalization. I have been a member of it since beta and would like to see more companies get involved in making more areas.
  • Obvious reason that isn't stated: Telltale doesn't have any games on PS3.
  • Sure Home is full of pervs. But then again what social network isn't these days? Besides, while it is moderated (lightly), you always have the option of blocking them away.

With that aside I would love to see a Telltale section in Home, it needs more reasons to sign in regularly. With the creativity of the Telltale team it would be a thrilling place to visit time after time, and would be neat to see trailers for upcoming games on the walls. On the other hand it would be overcrowded and any activity would require people to stand in line/butt into the line. Plus Telltale has never (to my knowledge) released anything on the PS3 so it may be a little out of place.

Speaking of which, is this thread in the right place?
Add Comment