User Avatar Image

Gamesradars Longest Game Name of all Time.

posted by The Burninator on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Gamesradar have posted a new feature on gaming's longest names. There are the usual's in there, like any Zelda game or re-released Street Fighter.

But the 4th longest name is.........
Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Episode 5 8-Bit is Enough!

The article can be viewed here http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-longest-game-names-of-all-time/a-20090114152026912091
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Someone with an account should tell them Episode 4 Dangeresque 3 The Criminal Projective is even longer...
  • I'm working on making an account just for that purpose. However, the joining process doesn't seem to be working for me...
  • The Burninator;110853 said:

But the 4th longest name is.........
    Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Episode 5 8-Bit is Not Enough!
    "IS Enough". Not "Is Not".
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    metalkombat;110882 said:
    I'm working on making an account just for that purpose. However, the joining process doesn't seem to be working for me...
    I tried to sign up to point it out as well... but yeah I never got a reply back from their sign-up script. Failure.
  • Dangeresque 3 also has more colons! Though not as many as Sam & Max: Season 1: Episode 2: Situation: Comedy.

I may have made the positions of some of those colons up.
  • I've always been fond of the Street Fighter spinoff names. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Tournament Edition Remix 3: Hyper Rainbow Gravy Tosser Extreme: Colon: Drywall: Blue: 42: Hut: Hut: Hut: Tenshi No Goko Panic!: Television Hard Drive Gallon 7: Electric Fighting Arcade.

(Warning: May be exaggerated just a *bit*.)
  • If they were doing international games that are only in Japan, this one would probably be a clincher, which I found on GameFAQs.

*deep breath*
    Simple DS Series Vol. 14: The Jidousha Kyoushuujo DS: Gendouki Tsuki Jitensha, Futsuu Jidou Nirin, Oogata Jidou Nirin, Futsuu Jidousha, Futsuu Jidousha Nishu, Chuugata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha Nishu, Oogata Tokushu Jidousha, Kenin

Yes, this is an actual game.
  • They say only games available in the US. Also I have an account so I'll leave a comment saying that Ep 4 has a longer name.
  • I've left a comment on the article and sent the editor that wrote it a message.

I've also noticed Sam and Max Ep 3 is on the list.
  • Here's a long name: White Princess the second ~ Love Adventure in the School That Follows the Principle of Convenience, Where It's Okay to Stray From the Path or Stay on the Path
Add Comment